|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Emby's nickname?
(b) Fish Boy.
(c) Mouth Breather.
(d) The Henchman.
2. What last name is given to all children who are in the custody of the state?
3. How does Connor feel about the thought of Lev being unwound?
(a) He is numb.
(b) He is devistated.
(c) He feels Lev deserves it.
(d) He is happy.
4. Where are Risa and Connor when they get caught by the juvey-cops?
(a) Inside the Admiral's airplane.
(b) On the run in Arizona.
(c) In Alaska.
(d) At the hospital.
5. Who turns Risa and Connor in to the juvey-cops?
(d) The Admiral.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Connor treated differently than Roland and Risa when they arrive at the camp?
2. What eventually happens to Roland?
3. What does Connor do when he sees Lev again?
4. How is Risa treated by the counselor who interviews her?
5. Where is Risa assigned to work after she helps a boy with his nosebleed?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)