|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the self proclaimed "dictator" of the Graveyard?
(c) The Admiral.
(d) The General.
2. Where is Risa assigned to work after she helps a boy with his nosebleed?
(a) The medic area.
(c) The dishroom.
(d) The babysitting area.
3. Why is Roland scheduled to be unwound immediately?
(a) He requested to be unwound now.
(b) His lungs are needed.
(c) His bloodtype is rare and in demand.
(d) He was reported for fighting.
4. Who does Connor meet at the camp?
5. Why does Connor have a difficult time traveling in the crate?
(a) He can't stand confined spaces.
(b) He is afraid to become friends with new people.
(c) There is not enough air in the crate.
(d) He was put in a crate by his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Roland blame for his incarceration at the harvest camp?
2. How long will the Unwinds be in the Graveyard?
3. What plan does Roland try to get Connor involved in?
4. How is Risa treated by the counselor who interviews her?
5. Why does Dalton plan to jump off the roof if he is scheduled to be unwound?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Risa and Connor's meeting in the bathroom in chapter 58 say about the nature of their relationship?
2. In chapter 34, Hayden tells Connor that he is respected because he has integrity. How has Connor shown integrity?
3. How does Lev show that he has matured after Connor punches him in chapter 34?
4. As Connor arrives at Happy Jack Harvest Camp, in chapter 51, he learns that his reputation has proceeded him. What it his reputation?
5. Why does Risa think their new home is called the Graveyard when she sees it in chapter 28?
6. Why does the knowledge of Connor's unwinding cause Lev to move up the detonation in chapter 62?
7. What does the counselor's behavior toward Risa show about the opinion people have of Unwinds in chapter 52?
8. How does the Admiral finally convince Connor to trust him, and spy for him, as chapter 34 unfolds?
9. Roland is Unwound in chapter 61. How does the silence in the room effect the mood of the chapter?
10. How do Lev's feelings toward CyFi change in chapter 29?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)