|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the self proclaimed "dictator" of the Graveyard?
(a) The Admiral.
(d) The General.
2. Most of the Unwinds like Roland, but how do they feel about Connor?
(a) They think he is a liar.
(b) They do not trust him.
(c) They respect him.
(d) They are afraid of him.
3. What does Connor think when he sees Risa playing piano?
(a) He wishes he could be on the roof too.
(b) He misses her and wishes he could see her again.
(c) He is upset that she is being treated differently.
(d) He admires her talent.
4. How are Risa and her friend Tina similar?
(a) They were both harassed by Roland.
(b) They are being Unwound because of budget cuts.
(c) They have the same hair color.
(d) They were both musicians at the same school.
5. Who is responsible for work that needs to be done at the Graveyard?
(a) The Goldens.
(b) The Admiral.
(c) The older children.
(d) The Unwinds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan does Roland try to get Connor involved in?
2. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
3. What skill does Risa have that impresses the counselor?
4. How much money does Lev talk the pawnbroker into giving him for the bracelet?
5. Why does Connor try hard not to cause problems?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lev willing to become a suicide bomber for the Clapper cause?
2. Why does Risa think their new home is called the Graveyard when she sees it in chapter 28?
3. Why does the knowledge of Connor's unwinding cause Lev to move up the detonation in chapter 62?
4. What does the counselor's behavior toward Risa show about the opinion people have of Unwinds in chapter 52?
5. In chapter 51 the teens are sent to Happy Jack Harvest Camp. Why is the camps so nice and colorful?
6. In chapter 56 Connor discovers that there are kids missing from his dorm. Where are they?
7. How does Lev show that he has matured after Connor punches him in chapter 34?
8. How do Lev's feelings toward CyFi change in chapter 29?
9. As Connor arrives at Happy Jack Harvest Camp, in chapter 51, he learns that his reputation has proceeded him. What it his reputation?
10. Is Risa lucky to be chosen to play piano for new arrivals? Or is she unlucky?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)