|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Admiral make money?
(a) By taking apart decommissioned planes.
(b) By building houses in the desert.
(c) By harvesting fruit crops.
(d) By selling Unwinds as slaves.
2. What happens to Risa at the camp?
(a) She is taken away with the tithes.
(b) She is assigned to play piano for incoming Unwinds.
(c) She has a spiritual awakening.
(d) She is assigned to the "chop shop."
3. What last name is given to all children who are in the custody of the state?
4. Why does Risa feel she cannot find Connor once they are out of the crates?
(a) She would rather be with Roland.
(b) They are supposed to be in a fight.
(c) She is still upset with him.
(d) They decided to go their own ways.
5. How does Risa characterize the "new" Lev?
(a) As religious.
(b) As dismissive.
(c) As friendly and trusting.
(d) As cold and hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
2. Most of the Unwinds like Roland, but how do they feel about Connor?
3. How are tithes treated at the camp?
4. How many people are rumored to have died in the crates during the journey?
5. Why does Lev run when the police are dealing with Tyler and CyFi?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)