|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Risa assigned to work after she helps a boy with his nosebleed?
(b) The medic area.
(c) The dishroom.
(d) The babysitting area.
2. What are harvest camps created to resemble?
(a) The Graveyard.
(c) Suburban communities.
(d) Nice resorts.
3. How many days until Lev will be unwound?
4. How does the Admiral make money?
(a) By harvesting fruit crops.
(b) By selling Unwinds as slaves.
(c) By taking apart decommissioned planes.
(d) By building houses in the desert.
5. Who are the Goldens?
(a) The Admiral's children.
(b) The Admiral's favorite Unwinds.
(c) The doctors who live in the compound.
(d) The adults in charge of the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyrus steal that will give the boys money to travel?
2. How does Connor feel about the thought of Lev being unwound?
3. What does Roland just before Connor blacks out during their fight?
4. Why does Connor try hard not to cause problems?
5. How do the tithes see themselves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lev willing to become a suicide bomber for the Clapper cause?
2. In chapter 34, Hayden tells Connor that he is respected because he has integrity. How has Connor shown integrity?
3. Why might the tithes be treated better than the rest of the campers at Happy Jack when they arrive in chapter 53?
4. What is implied in chapter 30 about the nature of brain bits and Unwinds?
5. Why does the knowledge of Connor's unwinding cause Lev to move up the detonation in chapter 62?
6. In chapters 33 and 34, Risa and Connor are given work assignments. How might these assignments be a positive thing for them?
7. As Lev sits in the workout room in chapter 57, how does he see his position as a tithe?
8. As Connor arrives at Happy Jack Harvest Camp, in chapter 51, he learns that his reputation has proceeded him. What it his reputation?
9. How does the Admiral finally convince Connor to trust him, and spy for him, as chapter 34 unfolds?
10. How do Lev's feelings toward CyFi change in chapter 29?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)