|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Risa pretend to be Didi?
(a) To throw the juvey-cops off of their trail.
(b) She likes to pretend she is a girl that won't be Unwound.
(c) To get new clothes for herself, Lev and Connor.
(d) To get food for herself, Lev and Connor.
2. What is Connor's biggest fear?
(a) Being unwound.
(b) Being alone.
(c) Being popular.
(d) Being unloved.
3. What will need to happen if the AWOL Unwinds are to make a successful escape?
(a) They will have to learn to trust each other.
(b) They will need the help of an adult.
(c) They will need weapons.
(d) They will need a map and supplies.
4. Why does Lev agree to go along with Risa and Connor's plans?
(a) It is in his best interest.
(b) He has a crush on Risa.
(c) He is too confused to do anything else.
(d) He is scared Connor will kill him.
5. Where does Hannah tell Risa and Connor they will find a woman named Sonia?
(a) In the school basement.
(b) In an abandoned mine.
(c) At a shack in the woods.
(d) At an antique shop downtown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition is Lev in when he wakes up?
2. How does Connor feel about the storked baby?
3. What is the name of Risa's piano teacher?
4. Why does Lev suddenly want to take care of Cyrus?
5. Who brings dinner to the Unwinds on Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Pastor Dan's advice to Lev in chapter 15 the betrayal that Lev feels it is?
2. What happens in chapter 2 that prompts Risa to run away from the bus?
3. In chapter 4, why is Lev frightened by Connor when he is pulled out of the car?
4. In chapter 20, Hannah tells Risa that she and her husband will raise Didi. How does this scene show how Risa's feelings have changed toward the Storked baby?
5. In chapter 3, how does Levi feel about being offered as a tithe?
6. How does Risa's plan to test Lev fail at the end of chapter 8?
7. How does Connor feel when his girlfriend, Ariana, will not run away with him?
8. Why does Marcus object to Levi being offered by their family as a tithe when he gives his speech in chapter 3?
9. Why have Connor's parents signed forms for him to be sent to a harvest camp in chapter 1?
10. Why is it so difficult for Lev to believe that Risa and Connor are trying to help him in chapter 6?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)