|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cyrus Finch?
(a) A boy Leb is traveling with.
(b) A teacher from the school.
(c) A juvey-cop.
(d) A boy on the run with Risa and Connor.
2. Why do Risa and Connor argue?
(a) To test Lev.
(b) Risa wants to leave Lev in the woods.
(c) Connor thinks they should stop for the night.
(d) Lev is trying to turn them against each other.
3. Who does Hannah find hiding in the science lab during the fire drill?
(a) Lev and Pastor Dan.
(b) Connor, Risa and Lev.
(d) Didi, Risa and Connor.
4. How does Risa get away from Nelson?
(a) Connor tranqs the officer with his own gun.
(b) She runs when he goes for medical help.
(c) Risa is taken by Nelson and lead away.
(d) Risa tranqs the officer with his own gun.
5. What are brain bits?
(a) Tracking devices in the brain.
(b) Special pills for brain power.
(c) Pieces of an Unwind's brain.
(d) A nickname for the juvey-cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Risa decide to treat Lev and Connor?
2. What will need to happen if the AWOL Unwinds are to make a successful escape?
3. How does Cyrus refer to his runaway status?
4. What is the name of Risa's piano teacher?
5. How does Connor think he can avoid being sent to the harvest camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 7, the Unwinds find themselves in the woods for the night. Why is their ability to trust each other imperative?
2. As Connor arrives at Happy Jack Harvest Camp, in chapter 51, he learns that his reputation has proceeded him. What it his reputation?
3. Why is Lev willing to become a suicide bomber for the Clapper cause?
4. What is implied in chapter 30 about the nature of brain bits and Unwinds?
5. How does Lev show that he has matured after Connor punches him in chapter 34?
6. In chapter 10, Risa devises a plan to get them all a change of clothing. How does this show she considers them a team?
7. Why does Marcus object to Levi being offered by their family as a tithe when he gives his speech in chapter 3?
8. What feelings does Lev's betrayal create in Connor and Risa?
9. In chapter 56 Connor discovers that there are kids missing from his dorm. Where are they?
10. What do Risa's actions in the woods, in chapter 5, show the reader about her character?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)