|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Connor make that allows the juvey-cops to find him?
(a) He tells his girlfriend where he is.
(b) He uses his cell phone.
(c) He takes a ride from someone who turns him in.
(d) He leaves his parents a note telling them where he has gone.
2. What does Lev think should happen to Risa and Connor?
(a) They should be set free.
(b) They should be killed by the juvey-cops.
(c) They should go back to their homes.
(d) They should be unwound.
3. What happens to Lev before Connor can get him to safety in the woods?
(a) He is hit by a tranquilizer dart.
(b) He is caught by Pastor Dan and put back in the car.
(c) He is caught by the police.
(d) Connor bites him.
4. Who are the Fatigues?
(a) The group of Unwinds in the warehouse.
(b) A gang of Unwinds.
(c) The people who oversee the Unwinds.
(d) A military organization.
5. How does Risa feel when Connor does not fight Roland?
(a) She is angry at first, then understands.
(b) She is happy he is in control of himself.
(c) She is sad because she thinks Connor hates her.
(d) She is angry because she wants a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a person or family gives 10% of their belongings to the church?
2. Where are Connor and Risa when Lev wakes?
3. What does Risa decide to treat Lev and Connor?
4. What does Lev believe is going on when he wakes?
5. What reason does Risa give Nelson for being in the woods?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in chapter 2 that prompts Risa to run away from the bus?
2. In chapter 34, Hayden tells Connor that he is respected because he has integrity. How has Connor shown integrity?
3. Is Pastor Dan's advice to Lev in chapter 15 the betrayal that Lev feels it is?
4. In chapter 51 the teens are sent to Happy Jack Harvest Camp. Why is the camps so nice and colorful?
5. What do Risa's actions in the woods, in chapter 5, show the reader about her character?
6. What feelings does Lev's betrayal create in Connor and Risa?
7. What reason(s) might CyFi have for traveling with Lev?
8. Why does the Headmaster choose Risa to be sent to the harvest camp in chapter 2?
9. Why have Connor's parents signed forms for him to be sent to a harvest camp in chapter 1?
10. In chapter 35 Lev joins the Clappers, a groups whose only mission is to cause chaos. Does this type of group fit with what the reader now knows about Lev?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)