|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Risa feel she cannot find Connor once they are out of the crates?
(a) They are supposed to be in a fight.
(b) They decided to go their own ways.
(c) She is still upset with him.
(d) She would rather be with Roland.
2. Who does Roland demand to see before he is taken away?
(a) A priest.
(b) The counselor.
3. Who turns Risa and Connor in to the juvey-cops?
(b) The Admiral.
4. How does Connor feel about the thought of Lev being unwound?
(a) He is numb.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is devistated.
(d) He feels Lev deserves it.
5. How much money does Lev talk the pawnbroker into giving him for the bracelet?
6. Who does Connor think he sees when the new Unwinds arrive?
(c) The Admiral.
7. What is the name of the camp where Risa and Connor are sent?
(a) Happy Jack Harvest Camp.
(b) Arizona Haven Harvest Camp.
(c) Estes Canyon Harvest Camp.
(d) Happy Acers Harvest Camp.
8. What do the Unwinds call the Admiral's rules?
(a) The 10 Demeanments.
(b) The 10 Ammendments.
(c) The 10 Demandments.
(d) The 10 Commandments.
9. What does Cyrus steal that will give the boys money to travel?
(a) An engagement ring.
(b) A car.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
10. What does Connor think of the Admiral's jet?
(a) It is nicer than the thought it would be.
(b) It isn't as nice as he thought it would be.
(c) It is gaudy and tacky.
(d) It is cool and he wishes he had one too.
11. Why doesn't Connor want to be in the same crate as Roland?
(a) He believes Roland will kill him.
(b) He believes he will kill Roland.
(c) He thinks other Unwinds will gang up on them.
(d) He would rather Roland be crated with Risa.
12. What assignment does Lev volunteer to do?
(a) Work on a pipeline in Alaska.
(b) Work as the Admiral's assistant.
(c) Work in a childrens' hospital.
(d) Work at the border.
13. Why does Connor have a difficult time traveling in the crate?
(a) He was put in a crate by his parents.
(b) He is afraid to become friends with new people.
(c) There is not enough air in the crate.
(d) He can't stand confined spaces.
14. How does the Admiral make money?
(a) By harvesting fruit crops.
(b) By selling Unwinds as slaves.
(c) By building houses in the desert.
(d) By taking apart decommissioned planes.
15. What does Dalton tell Risa about the sight of the Unwinds walking down the "red carpet"?
(a) He tells her to ignore them.
(b) He tells her to be happy she is saved.
(c) He tells her he is planning to save them.
(d) He tells her she will get used to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are tithes treated at the camp?
2. Who is responsible for work that needs to be done at the Graveyard?
3. What is Emby's nickname?
4. What does Connor do when he sees Lev again?
5. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)