|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are tithes treated at the camp?
(a) Like they are invisible.
(b) Like delinquents.
(c) Like VIPs.
(d) Like they are unintelligent.
2. Who does Connor credit for having helped him change?
(c) His fellow mechanics.
(d) The Admiral.
3. How do the boys in Connor's crate feel about Unwinding?
(a) They disagree on the morality of it.
(b) They all agree that Unwinding is a good thing.
(c) They think that Connor is too heroic to be Unwound.
(d) They all agree that Unwinding is wrong.
4. What does Cyrus steal that will give the boys money to travel?
(a) A car.
(b) A diamond bracelet.
(c) An engagement ring.
5. What was the Alaskan pipeline job?
(a) A cover for Clapper activites.
(b) Rounding up escaped Unwinds.
(c) A nature conservation project.
(d) Blowing up oil pipelines.
6. Why does Connor try hard not to cause problems?
(a) He is trying to be a better person so they will keep him until he is 18.
(b) He is terrified of being unwound.
(c) He is convinced he can find a way to escape.
(d) He doesn't want Risa to see him go to the "chop shop."
7. How is Risa treated by the counselor who interviews her?
(a) The woman is impressed by her medic skills.
(b) Like a genius.
(c) Like she is an imbecile.
(d) The woman thinks Risa is a joker.
8. How long does it take for a person to be Unwound?
(a) Sixty minutes.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three hours.
9. Why is Roland scheduled to be unwound immediately?
(a) He was reported for fighting.
(b) His lungs are needed.
(c) He requested to be unwound now.
(d) His bloodtype is rare and in demand.
10. Who is on the plane when it arrives with new Unwinds?
11. Who does Connor meet at the camp?
12. What happens to Risa and Connor the morning after Risa is attacked by Roland?
(a) Connor and Risa break up for real.
(b) The Unwinds gang up on Connor and Risa.
(c) The Fatigues interview people about the incident.
(d) All of the Unwinds are rounded up next to crates.
13. What does Risa wish when she sees Roland?
(a) That they had been crated together.
(b) That she had suffocated in the crate.
(c) That Connor was there to kill him.
(d) That he had died in the crate.
14. What name is Connor known by at the camp?
(a) The Troublemaker.
(b) The Akron AWOL.
(c) The Terrible.
(d) Golden Boy.
15. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
(a) He tells Blaine that he is scheduled for unwinding.
(b) He says Mai is going to be unwound.
(c) He tells Blaine that the priest knows they are Clappers.
(d) He says the guards know there are Clappers at the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason the Admiral gives for wanting Connor on his jet?
2. What is the average stay for an Unwind at the harvest camp?
3. Where are Risa and Connor when they get caught by the juvey-cops?
4. What are harvest camps created to resemble?
5. How does Connor feel about the thought of Lev being unwound?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)