|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Risa characterize the "new" Lev?
(a) As cold and hard.
(b) As dismissive.
(c) As friendly and trusting.
(d) As religious.
2. How are Risa and her friend Tina similar?
(a) They were both musicians at the same school.
(b) They are being Unwound because of budget cuts.
(c) They were both harassed by Roland.
(d) They have the same hair color.
3. Who tends to Connor after he emerges from the "chop shop" after the explosion?
(d) The priest.
4. What is the reason the Admiral gives for wanting Connor on his jet?
(a) To fix the engine.
(b) To fix the coffee maker.
(c) To make Connor a Golden.
(d) To help plan a work call.
5. What does Lev leave at the store after he robs it?
(a) His phone number.
(b) A shoe.
(c) The bracelet.
6. What is the name of the camp where Risa and Connor are sent?
(a) Estes Canyon Harvest Camp.
(b) Happy Jack Harvest Camp.
(c) Happy Acers Harvest Camp.
(d) Arizona Haven Harvest Camp.
7. Where is Connor assigned to work?
(a) As a Golden.
(b) As a dishwasher.
(c) As a mechanic.
(d) As a maintenance worker.
8. Who does Connor think he sees when the new Unwinds arrive?
(c) The Admiral.
9. Where are Risa and Connor finally able to meet in private?
(a) At the rooftop piano.
(b) In the girls' bathroom.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) In the VIP quarters.
10. Why are the Unwinds told to stay out of the open desert?
(a) So they can always be found in five minutes.
(b) So they do not try to escape.
(c) So they do not get heat stroke.
(d) So planes and satellites can't see them.
11. How does Connor feel about the thought of Lev being unwound?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is devistated.
(c) He feels Lev deserves it.
(d) He is numb.
12. Why is CyFi so desperate to go to Joplin, Mo?
(a) It is where his donor Unwind was from.
(b) It is a place he read about in a book.
(c) He wants Lev to see his hometown.
(d) He wants to see his parents.
13. Why does Connor have a difficult time traveling in the crate?
(a) He is afraid to become friends with new people.
(b) There is not enough air in the crate.
(c) He was put in a crate by his parents.
(d) He can't stand confined spaces.
14. What does Dalton tell Risa about the sight of the Unwinds walking down the "red carpet"?
(a) He tells her to ignore them.
(b) He tells her he is planning to save them.
(c) He tells her to be happy she is saved.
(d) He tells her she will get used to it.
15. What does the counselor tell Roland about Connor?
(a) Connor has reported him for fighting.
(b) Connor is a Clapper.
(c) Connor is being kept alive until he is 18.
(d) Connor is also scheduled to be unwound today.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Harlan?
2. How do the boys in Connor's crate feel about Unwinding?
3. Who does Connor credit for having helped him change?
4. How much money does Lev talk the pawnbroker into giving him for the bracelet?
5. Why does Tyler want CyFi to return to his old home?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)