|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill does Risa have that impresses the counselor?
(a) She plays piano.
(b) She is a good dishwasher.
(c) She is a logical thinker.
(d) She can give injections.
2. How are Risa and her friend Tina similar?
(a) They were both harassed by Roland.
(b) They were both musicians at the same school.
(c) They are being Unwound because of budget cuts.
(d) They have the same hair color.
3. What does Risa wish when she sees Roland?
(a) That they had been crated together.
(b) That Connor was there to kill him.
(c) That he had died in the crate.
(d) That she had suffocated in the crate.
4. How does Roland behave at the harvest camp?
(a) He rides on Connor's coattails.
(b) He becomes a nice person.
(c) He behaves like a scared child.
(d) He acts like a maniac.
5. What is the topic of the deep conversation the boys have on the plane?
(a) If there is a god.
(b) If they will be able to escape.
(c) If there is a soul.
(d) If there is a heaven.
6. What assignment does Lev volunteer to do?
(a) Work in a childrens' hospital.
(b) Work as the Admiral's assistant.
(c) Work on a pipeline in Alaska.
(d) Work at the border.
7. Why does Risa feel she cannot find Connor once they are out of the crates?
(a) She would rather be with Roland.
(b) She is still upset with him.
(c) They decided to go their own ways.
(d) They are supposed to be in a fight.
8. Why does Connor try hard not to cause problems?
(a) He doesn't want Risa to see him go to the "chop shop."
(b) He is convinced he can find a way to escape.
(c) He is trying to be a better person so they will keep him until he is 18.
(d) He is terrified of being unwound.
9. What is the average stay for an Unwind at the harvest camp?
(a) Two months.
(b) Twelve days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Three weeks.
10. What group to Lev, Mai and Blaine belong to?
(a) The Clappers.
(b) The Terribles.
(c) The VIPs.
(d) The Detonators.
11. What eventually happens to Roland?
(a) He escapes.
(b) He is unwound.
(c) He jumps off the music roof.
(d) It is unknown.
12. How many days until Lev will be unwound?
13. What is the name of CyFi's alter ego?
(d) Brain Boy.
14. What does Connor think when he sees Risa playing piano?
(a) He misses her and wishes he could see her again.
(b) He wishes he could be on the roof too.
(c) He is upset that she is being treated differently.
(d) He admires her talent.
15. Who is on the plane when it arrives with new Unwinds?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of the Unwinds like Roland, but how do they feel about Connor?
2. How are jobs determined at the Graveyard?
3. Why are band members kept at the camp for a longer time than others?
4. What last name is given to all children who are in the custody of the state?
5. Why is Roland scheduled to be unwound immediately?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)