|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
(a) He tells Blaine that he is scheduled for unwinding.
(b) He says Mai is going to be unwound.
(c) He says the guards know there are Clappers at the camp.
(d) He tells Blaine that the priest knows they are Clappers.
2. Why does Connor have a difficult time traveling in the crate?
(a) There is not enough air in the crate.
(b) He is afraid to become friends with new people.
(c) He was put in a crate by his parents.
(d) He can't stand confined spaces.
3. Who is on the plane when it arrives with new Unwinds?
4. Why are band members kept at the camp for a longer time than others?
(a) Because they can be sold as slaves.
(b) So they can play for the camp workers.
(c) So they can play for incoming Unwinds.
(d) Because they are considered of higher value.
5. What is the name of the camp where Risa and Connor are sent?
(a) Arizona Haven Harvest Camp.
(b) Happy Acers Harvest Camp.
(c) Estes Canyon Harvest Camp.
(d) Happy Jack Harvest Camp.
6. Who does Connor meet at the camp?
7. Why does Connor try hard not to cause problems?
(a) He is terrified of being unwound.
(b) He is trying to be a better person so they will keep him until he is 18.
(c) He is convinced he can find a way to escape.
(d) He doesn't want Risa to see him go to the "chop shop."
8. How long will the Unwinds be in the Graveyard?
(a) Until they are able to pay for their freedom.
(b) For the rest of their lives.
(c) Until they are 18 or find a sponsor.
(d) For one year until they move to a new location.
9. What does Risa wish when she sees Roland?
(a) That they had been crated together.
(b) That Connor was there to kill him.
(c) That he had died in the crate.
(d) That she had suffocated in the crate.
10. What happens to Risa at the camp?
(a) She is taken away with the tithes.
(b) She is assigned to play piano for incoming Unwinds.
(c) She has a spiritual awakening.
(d) She is assigned to the "chop shop."
11. Who is the self proclaimed "dictator" of the Graveyard?
(b) The Admiral.
(c) The General.
12. Why are the Unwinds told to stay out of the open desert?
(a) So they can always be found in five minutes.
(b) So they do not try to escape.
(c) So planes and satellites can't see them.
(d) So they do not get heat stroke.
13. What does Connor think of the Admiral's jet?
(a) It isn't as nice as he thought it would be.
(b) It is cool and he wishes he had one too.
(c) It is gaudy and tacky.
(d) It is nicer than the thought it would be.
14. How are tithes and "terribles" treated at the camp?
(a) Like they are heros.
(b) The same as the others.
(c) Like they are to be feared.
(d) Differently than the others.
15. Who does Roland blame for his incarceration at the harvest camp?
(b) The Admiral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for work that needs to be done at the Graveyard?
2. What is the average stay for an Unwind at the harvest camp?
3. What is the name of CyFi's alter ego?
4. How do Lev, Mai and Blaine stop Connor's unwinding?
5. What does the counselor tell Roland about Connor?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)