|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Connor feel about the thought of Lev being unwound?
(a) He is numb.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He feels Lev deserves it.
(d) He is devistated.
2. How long will the Unwinds be in the Graveyard?
(a) Until they are 18 or find a sponsor.
(b) Until they are able to pay for their freedom.
(c) For the rest of their lives.
(d) For one year until they move to a new location.
3. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
(a) He says Mai is going to be unwound.
(b) He tells Blaine that the priest knows they are Clappers.
(c) He tells Blaine that he is scheduled for unwinding.
(d) He says the guards know there are Clappers at the camp.
4. How are jobs determined at the Graveyard?
(a) By interview with the tribunal.
(b) By physical testing.
(c) By essay exam.
(d) Jobs are chosen by the Unwinds.
5. Who is the self proclaimed "dictator" of the Graveyard?
(b) The Admiral.
(d) The General.
6. Where are Risa and Connor when they get caught by the juvey-cops?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) Inside the Admiral's airplane.
(c) In Alaska.
(d) On the run in Arizona.
7. What group to Lev, Mai and Blaine belong to?
(a) The Detonators.
(b) The Terribles.
(c) The Clappers.
(d) The VIPs.
8. What does Risa wish when she sees Roland?
(a) That Connor was there to kill him.
(b) That he had died in the crate.
(c) That she had suffocated in the crate.
(d) That they had been crated together.
9. What are harvest camps created to resemble?
(b) Suburban communities.
(c) The Graveyard.
(d) Nice resorts.
10. How long does it take for a person to be Unwound?
(a) Sixty minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Thirty minutes.
11. How are tithes and "terribles" treated at the camp?
(a) Differently than the others.
(b) Like they are heros.
(c) The same as the others.
(d) Like they are to be feared.
12. What is the name of the place where the Unwinds are being sent?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The junkyard.
(d) The dump.
13. Who turns Risa and Connor in to the juvey-cops?
(d) The Admiral.
14. How does the Admiral make money?
(a) By building houses in the desert.
(b) By taking apart decommissioned planes.
(c) By harvesting fruit crops.
(d) By selling Unwinds as slaves.
15. What was the Alaskan pipeline job?
(a) Rounding up escaped Unwinds.
(b) A nature conservation project.
(c) A cover for Clapper activites.
(d) Blowing up oil pipelines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Connor do when he sees Lev again?
2. What is the name of CyFi's alter ego?
3. What happens to Risa and Connor the morning after Risa is attacked by Roland?
4. How are tithes treated at the camp?
5. What eventually happens to Roland?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)