|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Risa and Connor finally able to meet in private?
(a) In the VIP quarters.
(b) At breakfast.
(c) In the girls' bathroom.
(d) At the rooftop piano.
2. What does Connor do when he sees Lev again?
(a) Punches him and then hugs him.
(b) Tells him he was wrong about him.
(c) Asks him if he brought CyFi.
(d) Cries like a baby.
3. How does Connor feel about the thought of Lev being unwound?
(a) He is devistated.
(b) He is numb.
(c) He feels Lev deserves it.
(d) He is happy.
4. How does Roland behave at the harvest camp?
(a) He becomes a nice person.
(b) He behaves like a scared child.
(c) He rides on Connor's coattails.
(d) He acts like a maniac.
5. What does Connor think of the Admiral's jet?
(a) It is gaudy and tacky.
(b) It is nicer than the thought it would be.
(c) It isn't as nice as he thought it would be.
(d) It is cool and he wishes he had one too.
6. Most of the Unwinds like Roland, but how do they feel about Connor?
(a) They think he is a liar.
(b) They respect him.
(c) They do not trust him.
(d) They are afraid of him.
7. What is the name of the place where the Unwinds are being sent?
(a) The dump.
(b) The graveyard.
(d) The junkyard.
8. What is the name of the camp where Risa and Connor are sent?
(a) Happy Jack Harvest Camp.
(b) Estes Canyon Harvest Camp.
(c) Arizona Haven Harvest Camp.
(d) Happy Acers Harvest Camp.
9. What does Connor think when he sees Risa playing piano?
(a) He misses her and wishes he could see her again.
(b) He is upset that she is being treated differently.
(c) He admires her talent.
(d) He wishes he could be on the roof too.
10. What last name is given to all children who are in the custody of the state?
11. Who is Harlan?
(a) The Admiral's unwound son.
(b) The Admiral.
(c) The Admiral's boss.
(d) Connor's best friend at the Graveyard.
12. Why is Roland scheduled to be unwound immediately?
(a) He was reported for fighting.
(b) He requested to be unwound now.
(c) His bloodtype is rare and in demand.
(d) His lungs are needed.
13. Who does Connor credit for having helped him change?
(c) His fellow mechanics.
(d) The Admiral.
14. How does Risa characterize the "new" Lev?
(a) As cold and hard.
(b) As religious.
(c) As friendly and trusting.
(d) As dismissive.
15. How long does it take for a person to be Unwound?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Sixty minutes.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Lev volunteer to do?
2. Why does Connor become angry with Risa?
3. Who is the self proclaimed "dictator" of the Graveyard?
4. What does Risa wish when she sees Roland?
5. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)