|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are tithes treated at the camp?
(a) Like they are unintelligent.
(b) Like they are invisible.
(c) Like VIPs.
(d) Like delinquents.
2. How is Connor treated differently than Roland and Risa when they arrive at the camp?
(a) He is immediately sent to work.
(b) He is asked to play music when others arrive.
(c) He is kept in a barbed wire holding pen.
(d) He is taken alone, surrounded by guards.
3. How does Roland behave at the harvest camp?
(a) He behaves like a scared child.
(b) He acts like a maniac.
(c) He becomes a nice person.
(d) He rides on Connor's coattails.
4. What does Connor think of the Admiral's jet?
(a) It is gaudy and tacky.
(b) It is cool and he wishes he had one too.
(c) It isn't as nice as he thought it would be.
(d) It is nicer than the thought it would be.
5. How does the Admiral make money?
(a) By building houses in the desert.
(b) By selling Unwinds as slaves.
(c) By taking apart decommissioned planes.
(d) By harvesting fruit crops.
6. Where is Connor assigned to work?
(a) As a Golden.
(b) As a maintenance worker.
(c) As a dishwasher.
(d) As a mechanic.
7. What does Risa wish when she sees Roland?
(a) That they had been crated together.
(b) That she had suffocated in the crate.
(c) That he had died in the crate.
(d) That Connor was there to kill him.
8. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
(a) He says Mai is going to be unwound.
(b) He says the guards know there are Clappers at the camp.
(c) He tells Blaine that he is scheduled for unwinding.
(d) He tells Blaine that the priest knows they are Clappers.
9. Why does Connor have a difficult time traveling in the crate?
(a) There is not enough air in the crate.
(b) He is afraid to become friends with new people.
(c) He was put in a crate by his parents.
(d) He can't stand confined spaces.
10. Who turns Risa and Connor in to the juvey-cops?
(c) The Admiral.
11. Why are the Unwinds told to stay out of the open desert?
(a) So they do not get heat stroke.
(b) So planes and satellites can't see them.
(c) So they do not try to escape.
(d) So they can always be found in five minutes.
12. Why are band members kept at the camp for a longer time than others?
(a) Because they are considered of higher value.
(b) So they can play for the camp workers.
(c) Because they can be sold as slaves.
(d) So they can play for incoming Unwinds.
13. What is Emby's nickname?
(b) Mouth Breather.
(c) The Henchman.
(d) Fish Boy.
14. What does Connor do when he sees Lev again?
(a) Punches him and then hugs him.
(b) Cries like a baby.
(c) Asks him if he brought CyFi.
(d) Tells him he was wrong about him.
15. What does Lev want the police to tell Tyler?
(a) That he is dreaming.
(b) That he will be taken to jail.
(c) That he will not be unwound.
(d) That he is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Risa assigned to work after she helps a boy with his nosebleed?
2. What happens to Risa and Connor the morning after Risa is attacked by Roland?
3. What motivated Emby's aunt to sign his Unwind papers?
4. What does Roland just before Connor blacks out during their fight?
5. How does Connor feel about the thought of Lev being unwound?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)