|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Risa think Connor is being treated differently?
(a) Roland has set him up.
(b) Because he has information about the Admiral.
(c) So that he will snap and be unwound more quickly.
(d) The guards are afraid of him.
2. Who does Connor credit for having helped him change?
(c) The Admiral.
(d) His fellow mechanics.
3. Who are the Goldens?
(a) The adults in charge of the camp.
(b) The doctors who live in the compound.
(c) The Admiral's children.
(d) The Admiral's favorite Unwinds.
4. What happens to Risa and Connor the morning after Risa is attacked by Roland?
(a) The Unwinds gang up on Connor and Risa.
(b) The Fatigues interview people about the incident.
(c) All of the Unwinds are rounded up next to crates.
(d) Connor and Risa break up for real.
5. What eventually happens to Roland?
(a) He escapes.
(b) He jumps off the music roof.
(c) It is unknown.
(d) He is unwound.
6. Who does Connor meet at the camp?
7. Who is Harlan?
(a) The Admiral's unwound son.
(b) Connor's best friend at the Graveyard.
(c) The Admiral's boss.
(d) The Admiral.
8. What does Roland offer in exchange for his freedom?
(a) To work fo the juvey-cops as a bounty hunter.
(b) Evidence agains the Admiral.
(c) Proof that Risa and Connor are murderers.
(d) To lead the juvey-cops to the Graveyard.
9. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
(a) He says the guards know there are Clappers at the camp.
(b) He tells Blaine that the priest knows they are Clappers.
(c) He says Mai is going to be unwound.
(d) He tells Blaine that he is scheduled for unwinding.
10. How many days until Lev will be unwound?
11. Why does Emby think that Unwinding is useful?
(a) He has a lung donated by an Unwind.
(b) He does not think Unwinding is useful.
(c) He thinks tithing is a good idea.
(d) He would like to donate a lung to his aunt.
12. What was the Alaskan pipeline job?
(a) A nature conservation project.
(b) Rounding up escaped Unwinds.
(c) A cover for Clapper activites.
(d) Blowing up oil pipelines.
13. Who is the self proclaimed "dictator" of the Graveyard?
(a) The Admiral.
(c) The General.
14. How does Roland behave at the harvest camp?
(a) He behaves like a scared child.
(b) He acts like a maniac.
(c) He rides on Connor's coattails.
(d) He becomes a nice person.
15. Where are Risa and Connor finally able to meet in private?
(a) At the rooftop piano.
(b) In the girls' bathroom.
(c) In the VIP quarters.
(d) At breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason the Admiral gives for wanting Connor on his jet?
2. What is Roland assigned to do as work?
3. How long will the Unwinds be in the Graveyard?
4. Who does Roland blame for his incarceration at the harvest camp?
5. Why is CyFi so desperate to go to Joplin, Mo?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)