|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Connor assigned to work?
(a) As a Golden.
(b) As a dishwasher.
(c) As a maintenance worker.
(d) As a mechanic.
2. What is the reason the Admiral gives for wanting Connor on his jet?
(a) To fix the coffee maker.
(b) To make Connor a Golden.
(c) To fix the engine.
(d) To help plan a work call.
3. Why doesn't Connor want to be in the same crate as Roland?
(a) He believes he will kill Roland.
(b) He thinks other Unwinds will gang up on them.
(c) He believes Roland will kill him.
(d) He would rather Roland be crated with Risa.
4. Who does Connor meet at the camp?
5. Why do the Unwinds look forward to "work calls"?
(a) It is a way to meet other Unwinds.
(b) They will get to camp in the desert.
(c) They will get extra pay.
(d) It is a chance to go out into the world.
6. Who is the self proclaimed "dictator" of the Graveyard?
(b) The General.
(c) The Admiral.
7. What do the Unwinds call the Admiral's rules?
(a) The 10 Demandments.
(b) The 10 Commandments.
(c) The 10 Ammendments.
(d) The 10 Demeanments.
8. What is Roland assigned to do as work?
(a) He is assigned with Risa.
(b) He is a Golden.
(c) He is in the judiciary.
(d) He is the pilot's assistant.
9. What eventually happens to Roland?
(a) It is unknown.
(b) He jumps off the music roof.
(c) He escapes.
(d) He is unwound.
10. What does the counselor tell Roland about Connor?
(a) Connor is also scheduled to be unwound today.
(b) Connor is a Clapper.
(c) Connor is being kept alive until he is 18.
(d) Connor has reported him for fighting.
11. Who is on the plane when it arrives with new Unwinds?
12. What was the Alaskan pipeline job?
(a) A nature conservation project.
(b) Blowing up oil pipelines.
(c) A cover for Clapper activites.
(d) Rounding up escaped Unwinds.
13. Where are Risa and Connor when they get caught by the juvey-cops?
(a) On the run in Arizona.
(b) Inside the Admiral's airplane.
(c) In Alaska.
(d) At the hospital.
14. How do the boys in Connor's crate feel about Unwinding?
(a) They think that Connor is too heroic to be Unwound.
(b) They all agree that Unwinding is a good thing.
(c) They all agree that Unwinding is wrong.
(d) They disagree on the morality of it.
15. How does Risa characterize the "new" Lev?
(a) As dismissive.
(b) As friendly and trusting.
(c) As cold and hard.
(d) As religious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Connor become angry with Risa?
2. How does the Admiral make money?
3. What motivated Emby's aunt to sign his Unwind papers?
4. How is Connor treated differently than Roland and Risa when they arrive at the camp?
5. Why does Lev run when the police are dealing with Tyler and CyFi?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)