|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are jobs determined at the Graveyard?
(a) Jobs are chosen by the Unwinds.
(b) By interview with the tribunal.
(c) By essay exam.
(d) By physical testing.
2. Why does Connor try hard not to cause problems?
(a) He is trying to be a better person so they will keep him until he is 18.
(b) He is convinced he can find a way to escape.
(c) He is terrified of being unwound.
(d) He doesn't want Risa to see him go to the "chop shop."
3. Who is Harlan?
(a) The Admiral's boss.
(b) The Admiral's unwound son.
(c) Connor's best friend at the Graveyard.
(d) The Admiral.
4. Most of the Unwinds like Roland, but how do they feel about Connor?
(a) They are afraid of him.
(b) They do not trust him.
(c) They think he is a liar.
(d) They respect him.
5. How long does it take for a person to be Unwound?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Sixty minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three hours.
6. Why does Emby think that Unwinding is useful?
(a) He would like to donate a lung to his aunt.
(b) He thinks tithing is a good idea.
(c) He has a lung donated by an Unwind.
(d) He does not think Unwinding is useful.
7. Why are band members kept at the camp for a longer time than others?
(a) Because they can be sold as slaves.
(b) Because they are considered of higher value.
(c) So they can play for incoming Unwinds.
(d) So they can play for the camp workers.
8. What is the name of CyFi's alter ego?
(d) Brain Boy.
9. What do the Unwinds call the Admiral's rules?
(a) The 10 Demandments.
(b) The 10 Demeanments.
(c) The 10 Ammendments.
(d) The 10 Commandments.
10. How are tithes treated at the camp?
(a) Like they are unintelligent.
(b) Like VIPs.
(c) Like they are invisible.
(d) Like delinquents.
11. Why are the Unwinds told to stay out of the open desert?
(a) So they can always be found in five minutes.
(b) So they do not try to escape.
(c) So planes and satellites can't see them.
(d) So they do not get heat stroke.
12. What does Cyrus steal that will give the boys money to travel?
(a) A diamond bracelet.
(b) A car.
(c) An engagement ring.
13. How does Risa characterize the "new" Lev?
(a) As dismissive.
(b) As religious.
(c) As cold and hard.
(d) As friendly and trusting.
14. Why does Risa feel she cannot find Connor once they are out of the crates?
(a) She would rather be with Roland.
(b) They decided to go their own ways.
(c) She is still upset with him.
(d) They are supposed to be in a fight.
15. What are harvest camps created to resemble?
(a) The Graveyard.
(c) Nice resorts.
(d) Suburban communities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason the Admiral gives for wanting Connor on his jet?
2. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
3. What happens to Risa and Connor the morning after Risa is attacked by Roland?
4. Why does Dalton plan to jump off the roof if he is scheduled to be unwound?
5. How does Connor feel about the thought of Lev being unwound?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)