|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Lev, Mai and Blaine stop Connor's unwinding?
(a) They shoot a guard.
(b) They stage a protest.
(c) They intercept Connor on his way to the "chop shop."
(d) They blow up the "chop shop."
2. How does the Admiral make money?
(a) By selling Unwinds as slaves.
(b) By harvesting fruit crops.
(c) By building houses in the desert.
(d) By taking apart decommissioned planes.
3. What does Lev want the police to tell Tyler?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he will not be unwound.
(c) That he will be taken to jail.
(d) That he is dreaming.
4. Where are Risa and Connor finally able to meet in private?
(a) At the rooftop piano.
(b) In the girls' bathroom.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) In the VIP quarters.
5. How are Risa and her friend Tina similar?
(a) They are being Unwound because of budget cuts.
(b) They have the same hair color.
(c) They were both musicians at the same school.
(d) They were both harassed by Roland.
6. Why does Risa feel she cannot find Connor once they are out of the crates?
(a) She would rather be with Roland.
(b) They decided to go their own ways.
(c) She is still upset with him.
(d) They are supposed to be in a fight.
7. Why is CyFi so desperate to go to Joplin, Mo?
(a) It is a place he read about in a book.
(b) He wants Lev to see his hometown.
(c) It is where his donor Unwind was from.
(d) He wants to see his parents.
8. Why do the Unwinds look forward to "work calls"?
(a) It is a chance to go out into the world.
(b) They will get extra pay.
(c) They will get to camp in the desert.
(d) It is a way to meet other Unwinds.
9. Why does Connor become angry with Risa?
(a) She accepts good and supplies from Roland.
(b) She works long hours and has no time for him.
(c) She is dating Roland.
(d) She is planning to run away.
10. Who is the self proclaimed "dictator" of the Graveyard?
(a) The General.
(d) The Admiral.
11. What assignment does Lev volunteer to do?
(a) Work in a childrens' hospital.
(b) Work on a pipeline in Alaska.
(c) Work as the Admiral's assistant.
(d) Work at the border.
12. What are harvest camps created to resemble?
(a) Suburban communities.
(b) Nice resorts.
(d) The Graveyard.
13. How many days until Lev will be unwound?
14. What name is Connor known by at the camp?
(a) Golden Boy.
(b) The Akron AWOL.
(c) The Terrible.
(d) The Troublemaker.
15. What skill does Risa have that impresses the counselor?
(a) She can give injections.
(b) She is a logical thinker.
(c) She is a good dishwasher.
(d) She plays piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dalton plan to jump off the roof if he is scheduled to be unwound?
2. How is Risa treated by the counselor who interviews her?
3. What eventually happens to Roland?
4. Who are the Goldens?
5. Who does Roland blame for his incarceration at the harvest camp?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)