|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for a person to be Unwound?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Sixty minutes.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Thirty minutes.
2. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
(a) He tells Blaine that he is scheduled for unwinding.
(b) He says Mai is going to be unwound.
(c) He says the guards know there are Clappers at the camp.
(d) He tells Blaine that the priest knows they are Clappers.
3. Why is CyFi so desperate to go to Joplin, Mo?
(a) He wants Lev to see his hometown.
(b) It is where his donor Unwind was from.
(c) He wants to see his parents.
(d) It is a place he read about in a book.
4. Most of the Unwinds like Roland, but how do they feel about Connor?
(a) They think he is a liar.
(b) They respect him.
(c) They do not trust him.
(d) They are afraid of him.
5. Who tends to Connor after he emerges from the "chop shop" after the explosion?
(b) The priest.
6. Why doesn't Connor want to be in the same crate as Roland?
(a) He would rather Roland be crated with Risa.
(b) He believes he will kill Roland.
(c) He believes Roland will kill him.
(d) He thinks other Unwinds will gang up on them.
7. What group to Lev, Mai and Blaine belong to?
(a) The Terribles.
(b) The Clappers.
(c) The Detonators.
(d) The VIPs.
8. Who is the self proclaimed "dictator" of the Graveyard?
(c) The Admiral.
(d) The General.
9. How is Connor treated differently than Roland and Risa when they arrive at the camp?
(a) He is kept in a barbed wire holding pen.
(b) He is immediately sent to work.
(c) He is asked to play music when others arrive.
(d) He is taken alone, surrounded by guards.
10. What does Dalton tell Risa about the sight of the Unwinds walking down the "red carpet"?
(a) He tells her to be happy she is saved.
(b) He tells her to ignore them.
(c) He tells her he is planning to save them.
(d) He tells her she will get used to it.
11. Why does Risa feel she cannot find Connor once they are out of the crates?
(a) They decided to go their own ways.
(b) They are supposed to be in a fight.
(c) She would rather be with Roland.
(d) She is still upset with him.
12. What is Emby's nickname?
(a) The Henchman.
(c) Fish Boy.
(d) Mouth Breather.
13. Why do the Unwinds look forward to "work calls"?
(a) It is a way to meet other Unwinds.
(b) They will get extra pay.
(c) They will get to camp in the desert.
(d) It is a chance to go out into the world.
14. What name is Connor known by at the camp?
(a) Golden Boy.
(b) The Akron AWOL.
(c) The Terrible.
(d) The Troublemaker.
15. Why is Roland scheduled to be unwound immediately?
(a) His bloodtype is rare and in demand.
(b) His lungs are needed.
(c) He requested to be unwound now.
(d) He was reported for fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Lev talk the pawnbroker into giving him for the bracelet?
2. How does Risa characterize the "new" Lev?
3. Why does Lev run when the police are dealing with Tyler and CyFi?
4. What assignment does Lev volunteer to do?
5. How do the boys in Connor's crate feel about Unwinding?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)