|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Connor known by at the camp?
(a) The Troublemaker.
(b) The Akron AWOL.
(c) Golden Boy.
(d) The Terrible.
2. How much money does Lev talk the pawnbroker into giving him for the bracelet?
3. How does Risa characterize the "new" Lev?
(a) As cold and hard.
(b) As friendly and trusting.
(c) As dismissive.
(d) As religious.
4. Why doesn't Connor want to be in the same crate as Roland?
(a) He thinks other Unwinds will gang up on them.
(b) He believes he will kill Roland.
(c) He believes Roland will kill him.
(d) He would rather Roland be crated with Risa.
5. What is the name of the place where the Unwinds are being sent?
(a) The graveyard.
(c) The dump.
(d) The junkyard.
6. Why does Connor have a difficult time traveling in the crate?
(a) He is afraid to become friends with new people.
(b) He can't stand confined spaces.
(c) There is not enough air in the crate.
(d) He was put in a crate by his parents.
7. Who is Harlan?
(a) The Admiral's boss.
(b) The Admiral.
(c) The Admiral's unwound son.
(d) Connor's best friend at the Graveyard.
8. Why are band members kept at the camp for a longer time than others?
(a) Because they can be sold as slaves.
(b) So they can play for incoming Unwinds.
(c) Because they are considered of higher value.
(d) So they can play for the camp workers.
9. How are tithes treated at the camp?
(a) Like VIPs.
(b) Like delinquents.
(c) Like they are unintelligent.
(d) Like they are invisible.
10. How do Lev, Mai and Blaine stop Connor's unwinding?
(a) They shoot a guard.
(b) They blow up the "chop shop."
(c) They stage a protest.
(d) They intercept Connor on his way to the "chop shop."
11. What are harvest camps created to resemble?
(a) The Graveyard.
(c) Suburban communities.
(d) Nice resorts.
12. What happens to Risa and Connor the morning after Risa is attacked by Roland?
(a) Connor and Risa break up for real.
(b) The Fatigues interview people about the incident.
(c) The Unwinds gang up on Connor and Risa.
(d) All of the Unwinds are rounded up next to crates.
13. How are Risa and her friend Tina similar?
(a) They are being Unwound because of budget cuts.
(b) They were both harassed by Roland.
(c) They were both musicians at the same school.
(d) They have the same hair color.
14. How long will the Unwinds be in the Graveyard?
(a) Until they are 18 or find a sponsor.
(b) Until they are able to pay for their freedom.
(c) For one year until they move to a new location.
(d) For the rest of their lives.
15. How does Roland behave at the harvest camp?
(a) He rides on Connor's coattails.
(b) He acts like a maniac.
(c) He becomes a nice person.
(d) He behaves like a scared child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of CyFi's alter ego?
2. What does Connor do when he sees Lev again?
3. What was the Alaskan pipeline job?
4. Why does Emby think that Unwinding is useful?
5. What does Roland just before Connor blacks out during their fight?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)