|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to Connor once he arrives at the harvest camp?
(a) His vital organs will be donated and he will be killed.
(b) He will be sent to a work camp where he will be useful to society.
(c) He will be given an opportunity to change his ways.
(d) He will be kept on "ice" until someone needs a transplant.
2. What is it called when a person or family gives 10% of their belongings to the church?
(a) A tithe.
(c) A sacrifice.
(d) A donation.
3. What is Stockholm Syndrome?
(a) What Lev calls his escape plan.
(b) Where people are sent to Swedish harvest camps.
(c) Where kidnappers have sympathy for their hostage and let them go.
(d) Where a kidnapped person identifies with their kidnappers.
4. What is Lev's first impression of Cyrus?
(a) He is really cool.
(b) He likes to hear himself talk.
(c) He is as mean as Connor.
(d) He is facinating.
5. Why do Risa and Connor argue?
(a) To test Lev.
(b) Risa wants to leave Lev in the woods.
(c) Lev is trying to turn them against each other.
(d) Connor thinks they should stop for the night.
6. How does Lev feel about pretending to like Risa and Connor?
(a) It makes him feel good.
(b) It makes him feel sick.
(c) He is proud of his deception.
(d) He is sad that they aren't really friends.
7. Who is Cyrus Finch?
(a) A boy Leb is traveling with.
(b) A boy on the run with Risa and Connor.
(c) A teacher from the school.
(d) A juvey-cop.
8. How does Lev give away Connor and Risa's location as they are trying to leave the school?
(a) He uses the loud speaker to call them to him.
(b) He rushes over to rejoin them.
(c) He points them out to the juvey-cops.
(d) He shouts their names out in the crowd.
9. How does Nelson feel about AWOL Unwinds?
(a) They are misunderstood.
(b) They are not worthy to live.
(c) They are heroes.
(d) They are unfortunate children.
10. How does Risa get away from Nelson?
(a) She runs when he goes for medical help.
(b) Risa is taken by Nelson and lead away.
(c) Risa tranqs the officer with his own gun.
(d) Connor tranqs the officer with his own gun.
11. How does Connor feel about the storked baby?
(a) He thinks the storked baby is a drain on society.
(b) He admires the mother who storked the baby.
(c) He is upset that the baby will die.
(d) He wishes he had been storked.
12. Why are Connor, Lev and Risa surprised when they read the newspaper?
(a) That Lev has leaked information about their whereabouts.
(b) Their escape is all over the papers.
(c) The trio is on the most wanted fugitive list.
(d) There is no mention of their escape.
13. How does Lev feel about being a tithe and his journey to be unwound?
(a) He is angry at his family and is plotting an escape.
(b) He is afraid and does not understand what will happen to him.
(c) He is a depressed young man who looks forward to the harvest camp.
(d) He is proud of his contribution to God and society.
14. How does Connor feel about Lev?
(a) He is upset about Lev's betrayal of them.
(b) He misses Lev.
(c) He is jealous of Lev.
(d) He is worried that Lev has been caught.
15. How does Connor think he can avoid being sent to the harvest camp?
(a) He does not think he can avoid being sent to the harvest camp.
(b) By running away.
(c) By getting better grades.
(d) By behaving better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Connor begin to do better in school and to exhibit better behavior after he finds out that he is scheduled to be unwound?
2. What is one problem that the brain bits cause for Cyrus?
3. Why doesn't Connor fight Roland after what he does to Risa?
4. What is Cyrus Finch's nickname?
5. What does Connor think about Risa's plan to test Lev?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)