|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character becomes the leader of the trio?
2. What does Risa decide to treat Lev and Connor?
(a) She wants to use them and leave them in the woods.
(b) She wants to keep them at arms length.
(c) She wants to make them her good friends.
(d) She wants to make sure they hate each other.
3. What is Risa's theory about Lev's parents?
(a) They are covering up his escape so that he will be safe.
(b) They are using their influence to kill the Unwinds.
(c) They are angry with God about Lev's escape.
(d) They are helping them
4. How does Risa feel about Connor taking the baby?
(a) She is angry and frustrated.
(b) She is proud of him.
(c) She doesn't care if he helps the baby or not.
(d) She doesn't know why he cares.
5. Who takes turns keeping watch throughout the night?
(a) Lev and Nelson.
(b) Risa and Lev.
(c) Nelson and Connor.
(d) Connor and Risa.
6. Why does Risa pretend to be Didi?
(a) To throw the juvey-cops off of their trail.
(b) She likes to pretend she is a girl that won't be Unwound.
(c) To get food for herself, Lev and Connor.
(d) To get new clothes for herself, Lev and Connor.
7. How does Lev give away Connor and Risa's location as they are trying to leave the school?
(a) He shouts their names out in the crowd.
(b) He rushes over to rejoin them.
(c) He uses the loud speaker to call them to him.
(d) He points them out to the juvey-cops.
8. What does Roland do while Risa is in the bathroom?
(a) He locks her in the room alone.
(b) He attacks her.
(c) He takes her place in the food line.
(d) He confronts Connor.
9. How does Connor feel about the storked baby?
(a) He thinks the storked baby is a drain on society.
(b) He is upset that the baby will die.
(c) He admires the mother who storked the baby.
(d) He wishes he had been storked.
10. What does Pastor Dan tell Lev that has Lev so troubled?
(a) Lev's parents want him to live.
(b) That there is no such thing as a tithe, it was a lie.
(c) Levi Jedediah Calder no longer exists.
(d) Connor and Risa are planning to kill Lev.
11. How did Cyrus help Lev when they first met at the mall?
(a) He showed Lev how to beg in the streets.
(b) He shared his home and food with Lev.
(c) He showed Lev how to find food at the food court.
(d) He helped Lev steal table scraps.
12. What percentage of Risa's school must be scheduled to be unwound?
13. Who is Roland?
(a) The leader of the Fatigues.
(b) Risa's new boyfriend who Connor hates.
(c) A bully who wants to challenge Connor.
(d) Connor's new friend at the warehouse.
14. Why does the trio get onto the school bus?
(a) They need a ride and the bus is free.
(b) They are afraid of being caught by the police.
(c) They think they will blend in with the school kids.
(d) They are tired of walking and need a rest.
15. Who is J.T. Nelson?
(a) A doctor.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) Lev's guard.
(d) A juvey-cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the boys sleep for the night as they are walking along the railroad tracks?
2. Why doesn't Connor fight Roland after what he does to Risa?
3. Why does Risa think the Unwinds need help?
4. What is it called when a person or family gives 10% of their belongings to the church?
5. What reason does Risa give Nelson for being in the woods?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)