|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Risa and Connor shuffled around before they end up in the warehouse by the airport?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Three weeks.
2. How does Cyrus refer to his runaway status?
(a) He is proud to be called a runaway.
(b) He calls himself a "run-to".
(c) He refuses to talk about himself.
(d) He says he is on a mission from God.
3. How does Lev feel about pretending to like Risa and Connor?
(a) He is sad that they aren't really friends.
(b) It makes him feel good.
(c) It makes him feel sick.
(d) He is proud of his deception.
4. Why does the 19 year old mother decide to "stork" her baby?
(a) She wants the baby to live in a wealthy home.
(b) She knows she will not have a good life if she keeps the baby.
(c) She is afraid the baby will be taken away.
(d) She hates the baby.
5. How does Connor feel about Lev?
(a) That he is brave.
(b) That he is like a younger brother.
(c) That he is very street smart.
(d) That he is young and can't be trusted.
6. What is Lev's first impression of Cyrus?
(a) He is facinating.
(b) He is as mean as Connor.
(c) He likes to hear himself talk.
(d) He is really cool.
7. Who takes turns keeping watch throughout the night?
(a) Nelson and Connor.
(b) Risa and Lev.
(c) Lev and Nelson.
(d) Connor and Risa.
8. Who brings dinner to the Unwinds on Christmas?
(a) The fatigues.
(b) Lev and Cyrus.
(d) Roland and his friends.
9. Who is Risa Ward?
(a) A juvenile delinquent Connor knows from school.
(b) An orphaned girl scheduled for unwind.
(c) A tithe who is the pride of her family.
(d) Connor Lassiter's girlfriend.
10. What is one problem that the brain bits cause for Cyrus?
(a) Hyper mania.
11. What does Roland do while Risa is in the bathroom?
(a) He locks her in the room alone.
(b) He takes her place in the food line.
(c) He confronts Connor.
(d) He attacks her.
12. What will need to happen if the AWOL Unwinds are to make a successful escape?
(a) They will need the help of an adult.
(b) They will need a map and supplies.
(c) They will have to learn to trust each other.
(d) They will need weapons.
13. What does Risa think when she sees pieces of trash in the woods?
(a) She feels bad that people do not take care of the environment.
(b) That there is civilization nearby.
(c) That they will be arrested for littering.
(d) That they are going to be caught soon.
14. Why does Lev struggle with Connor after Connor pulls him from the backseat of Pastor Dan's car?
(a) Lev is afraid that Connor murdered the bus driver.
(b) Lev doesn't want to miss his chance to get to the harvest camp.
(c) Pastor Dan convinces Lev that Connor is sent from the Devil.
(d) Lev thinks Connor is trying to take him as a hostage.
15. Why is Risa annoyed with Connor's behavior?
(a) She thinks he is too soft-hearted.
(b) She thinks he is too impulsive.
(c) She thinks he is too argumentative.
(d) She does not like the way he treats Lev.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Connor think about Risa's plan to test Lev?
2. What quality does Cyrus have that annoys Lev?
3. Who is J.T. Nelson?
4. What is Risa's reaction to being told she is destined for a harvest camp?
5. What happens to Didi as Risa and Connor are leaving Sonia's basement?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)