|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stockholm Syndrome?
(a) Where people are sent to Swedish harvest camps.
(b) Where kidnappers have sympathy for their hostage and let them go.
(c) Where a kidnapped person identifies with their kidnappers.
(d) What Lev calls his escape plan.
2. How does Connor feel about Lev?
(a) That he is brave.
(b) That he is young and can't be trusted.
(c) That he is very street smart.
(d) That he is like a younger brother.
3. How does Risa feel when Connor does not fight Roland?
(a) She is happy he is in control of himself.
(b) She is sad because she thinks Connor hates her.
(c) She is angry because she wants a fight.
(d) She is angry at first, then understands.
4. Why is Risa cradling her arm in the woods?
(a) She is trying to trap the juvey-cop.
(b) Her arm is badly broken.
(c) She isn't cradling her arm in the woods.
(d) She is trying to get Lev to trust her.
5. Who takes turns keeping watch throughout the night?
(a) Risa and Lev.
(b) Connor and Risa.
(c) Lev and Nelson.
(d) Nelson and Connor.
6. How does Risa do at her piano recital?
(a) She is taken for unwinding before she has a chance to play.
(b) She plays perfectly, with no mistakes.
(c) She plays a hard piece and makes a number of mistakes.
(d) She plays so poorly that the crowd boos her off stage.
7. What does Risa decide to treat Lev and Connor?
(a) She wants to use them and leave them in the woods.
(b) She wants to make them her good friends.
(c) She wants to make sure they hate each other.
(d) She wants to keep them at arms length.
8. Who does the trio meet on the bus?
(a) An adoptive family for the baby.
(b) The juvey-cops.
(c) Alexis, another young mother.
(d) Trinity, the baby's mother.
9. Who does Hannah find hiding in the science lab during the fire drill?
(a) Connor, Risa and Lev.
(b) Lev and Pastor Dan.
(c) Didi, Risa and Connor.
10. Why does Lev confront Cyrus about the way he talks?
(a) Cyrus uses idioms that are annoying.
(b) Cyrus talks in a foreign language.
(c) Lev thinks Cyrus tries to talke in code.
(d) Lev thinks Cyrus fakes his speech patterns and accent.
11. What percentage of Risa's school must be scheduled to be unwound?
12. Why does Lev suddenly want to take care of Cyrus?
(a) He thinks it is his religious duty.
(b) He is afraid Cyrus will die.
(c) He feels bad about his problems.
(d) He needs them to keep walking.
13. What is one problem that the brain bits cause for Cyrus?
(a) Hyper mania.
14. How does Lev feel about pretending to like Risa and Connor?
(a) He is proud of his deception.
(b) He is sad that they aren't really friends.
(c) It makes him feel good.
(d) It makes him feel sick.
15. What happens to Lev before Connor can get him to safety in the woods?
(a) Connor bites him.
(b) He is caught by the police.
(c) He is hit by a tranquilizer dart.
(d) He is caught by Pastor Dan and put back in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the legendary figure the kids talk about in the woods, the figure who went crazy?
2. How does Connor feel about the storked baby?
3. What does Connor think about Risa's plan to test Lev?
4. What does Lev believe is going on when he wakes?
5. Why do Risa and Connor argue?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)