|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marcus's speech confuse Lev?
(a) Lev isn't confused, he secretly agrees with Marcus.
(b) Lev feels that his brother is jealous.
(c) Lev doesn't understand why someone would object to tithing.
(d) Marcus seemed to always support the tithe when they discussed it before.
2. What condition is Lev in when he wakes up?
(a) He is clear headed and nervous.
(b) He is relieved he is safe and feels good.
(c) His shoulder hurts and his thinking is muddled.
(d) He is tired and goes back to sleep.
3. What will need to happen if the AWOL Unwinds are to make a successful escape?
(a) They will need a map and supplies.
(b) They will need the help of an adult.
(c) They will need weapons.
(d) They will have to learn to trust each other.
4. How does Nelson feel about AWOL Unwinds?
(a) They are misunderstood.
(b) They are not worthy to live.
(c) They are unfortunate children.
(d) They are heroes.
5. What is the mood of the group of Unwinds on Christmas?
(a) They are sad.
(b) They are thankful for being alive.
(c) They are irritated and restless.
(d) They are joyous and excited.
6. How does the mother feel about leaving her baby on someone's doorstep?
(a) She is afraid for the baby.
(b) She is very upset.
(c) She is unemotional about it.
(d) She is pleased with herself and her solution.
7. How does Lev feel about pretending to like Risa and Connor?
(a) He is sad that they aren't really friends.
(b) It makes him feel sick.
(c) He is proud of his deception.
(d) It makes him feel good.
8. What is Connor's biggest fear?
(a) Being unwound.
(b) Being alone.
(c) Being popular.
(d) Being unloved.
9. Who are the Clappers?
(a) Storked babies.
(c) Risa and Connor.
10. What will happen to Connor once he arrives at the harvest camp?
(a) He will be kept on "ice" until someone needs a transplant.
(b) His vital organs will be donated and he will be killed.
(c) He will be sent to a work camp where he will be useful to society.
(d) He will be given an opportunity to change his ways.
11. Where are Connor and Risa when Lev wakes?
(a) Watching the police on the road.
(b) Scavengering for food.
(c) Pitching a tent.
(d) Sitting by the fire.
12. What does Lev do while the trio are hiding in the school bathroom?
(a) Lev pulls the fire alarm.
(b) Lev calls his parents to come and get him.
(c) Lev decides to run from Risa and Connor.
(d) Lev decides to help Risa and Connor escape.
13. How does Lev give away Connor and Risa's location as they are trying to leave the school?
(a) He uses the loud speaker to call them to him.
(b) He shouts their names out in the crowd.
(c) He points them out to the juvey-cops.
(d) He rushes over to rejoin them.
14. What does Pastor Dan tell Lev that has Lev so troubled?
(a) That there is no such thing as a tithe, it was a lie.
(b) Connor and Risa are planning to kill Lev.
(c) Lev's parents want him to live.
(d) Levi Jedediah Calder no longer exists.
15. Where is Maternity Hospital #6?
(a) South America.
(b) The United States.
(c) The Ukraine.
(d) The Sudan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Risa get away from Nelson?
2. How long are Risa and Connor shuffled around before they end up in the warehouse by the airport?
3. What does Risa decide to treat Lev and Connor?
4. Who is J.T. Nelson?
5. How does Cyrus refer to his runaway status?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)