|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Unwound, chapters 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan does Roland try to get Connor involved in?
(a) A plot to steal an airplane.
(b) A revolt against the Admiral.
(c) A kidnapping.
(d) Hijacking a bus.
2. What reason does Risa give Nelson for being in the woods?
(a) She broker her arm and thought she could find help in the woods.
(b) She was confused and just wandered away.
(c) She had planned to meet friends at a certain time.
(d) She ran because she was afraid the bus would explode.
3. How does Cyrus refer to his runaway status?
(a) He says he is on a mission from God.
(b) He calls himself a "run-to".
(c) He is proud to be called a runaway.
(d) He refuses to talk about himself.
4. What does Connor think about Risa's plan to test Lev?
(a) He is angry because he thinks she is trying to take over leadership.
(b) He feels she is crazy and Lev does not need to be tested.
(c) He understands her motives and agrees with her.
(d) He does not like it.
5. How does Risa characterize the "new" Lev?
(a) As friendly and trusting.
(b) As dismissive.
(c) As religious.
(d) As cold and hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is tied to a tree at the camp?
2. Why does Risa think the Unwinds need help?
3. What happens to Lev before Connor can get him to safety in the woods?
4. How does the mother feel about leaving her baby on someone's doorstep?
5. What is the topic of the deep conversation the boys have on the plane?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)