|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Storked, Chapters 9-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stockholm Syndrome?
(a) Where kidnappers have sympathy for their hostage and let them go.
(b) Where people are sent to Swedish harvest camps.
(c) What Lev calls his escape plan.
(d) Where a kidnapped person identifies with their kidnappers.
2. Who are the Clappers?
(b) Storked babies.
(c) Risa and Connor.
3. Why are Connor, Lev and Risa surprised when they read the newspaper?
(a) The trio is on the most wanted fugitive list.
(b) There is no mention of their escape.
(c) That Lev has leaked information about their whereabouts.
(d) Their escape is all over the papers.
4. Why does Risa want to test Lev?
(a) To make him tougher.
(b) To see if he is going to stay or run.
(c) To see if he is really an Unwind.
(d) To see if he is trying to spy on them.
5. Who is J.T. Nelson?
(a) A juvey-cop.
(b) A doctor.
(c) Lev's guard.
(d) The bus driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Risa annoyed with Connor's behavior?
2. Why does the 19 year old mother decide to "stork" her baby?
3. Why does the trio get onto the school bus?
4. How does Connor Lassiter find out he is to be sent to a harvest camp to be unwound?
5. How does Connor feel about Lev?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)