Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Part One, Triplicate, Chapters 1 - 4 Abstract
* Sixteen year old Connor Lassiter is introduced.
* Connor's parents have decided to send him to a harvest camp.
* Connor tries to punish his parents by behaving better.
* Connor runs away, but is tracked down by the juvey-cops after using his cell phone.
* Connor meets Lev and tries to save...
This section contains 3,181 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)