1. Who is the author of the book?
2. Who does the author say is the father of modern comics?
3. When does the author begin practicing to be a comics artist?
4. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of comics, as defined in Understanding Comics?
5. The author describes comics as a ______, or a medium which "can hold any number of ideas and images."
6. The author believes that comics is an art form similar to which of the following?
This section contains 3,724 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)