|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Putting It All Together.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect do comics and film share in their potential imagery?
(c) Range and versatility
2. What is the most common type of transition in the most storytelling technique used in comics?
3. Which color is NOT a subtractive primary?
4. What kind of combination treats words as integral parts of the picture?
(a) Word specific
5. Which of the following artists uses more transitions than normal?
(a) Jack Kirby
(b) G. Hernandez
(d) Osamu Tezuka
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not one of the vertices of the triangular pictorial vocabulary?
2. What kind of combination uses words and pictures on separate courses with no intersection?
3. Who is the 44th comic artist listed in the triangle?
4. Which blatantly expressionistic artist created The Underground?
5. How are Egyptian paintings read?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)