|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Putting It All Together.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What combination has both words and pictures that send the same message?
2. What combination has words add a soundtrack to a largely complete picture?
3. Due to the negative connotation of the word "comics," many comics artists have preferred to be known as ________________________.
(a) Commercial artists
(d) All of the above
4. What aspect of comics has been especially sensitive to changes in technology?
5. Which of the following icons are fluid and variable in how realistic they are?
Short Answer Questions
1. The order and emphasis of which two steps demonstrates the most dramatic difference?
2. Who is the author of the book?
3. What invention had a significant effect on comics?
4. Which is an example of our ability to extend our identities into inanimate objects?
5. What is the most common type of transition in the most storytelling technique used in comics?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)