|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, A Word about Color.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In comics, words represent that which can only exist in time, _______.
2. The pursuit of truth can be seen as the foundation of which of the following?
(a) All of these
3. What is the concept of uniting different art forms associated with different senses?
4. Which of the following artists was NOT known for a more subjective palette?
5. What is the first step of art creation, the one that contains the work's content, emotions and philosophies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Within a comic storyline, what is the amount of time that passes from one panel to the next?
2. Most Japanese comics first appear published in __________________.
3. What type of magazine kept comics alive before the 20th century?
4. Comics printing was superior on which continent?
5. Aside from the central figure in an image, where else can emotion be depicted?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)