|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, A Word about Color.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following contributed to the shift in resemblance towards meaning in art?
(c) All of the these
2. What is the most common type of combination where words and pictures go hand in hand to convey an idea that neither could convey alone?
3. Which of the following can lengthen the pause between panels?
(a) The number of panels
(b) The content of the panels
(c) The space between panels
(d) All of the above
4. What symbol does the author use to demonstrate the universality of cartoon imagery?
(a) Peace sign
(b) American flag
(c) Human face
(d) Stop sign
5. Which of the following point in time of the panel is represented by where your eyes are focused?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an example of possible primitive art?
2. In black and white, the ideas ______ the art are communicated more ______.
3. Which of the following is NOT listed as a flat-color master?
4. "To kill a man between panels is to condemn him to ___________."
5. Which of the following is true, according to historical evidence?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)