|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Six Steps.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What transition features a single subject in distinct progressions?
2. Which of the following creators is often regarded as a storyteller who says something through comics and controlling their medium?
(d) All of these
3. Which of the following is NOT a way to vary word balloons?
(a) All of the above
(d) Lettering style
4. Which of the following artists uses more transitions than normal?
(a) G. Hernandez
(b) Jack Kirby
(c) Osamu Tezuka
5. What is the core of a work of art?
(d) None of these
Short Answer Questions
1. What step finishes the first superficial exposure to the work?
2. What drawing style did Jooste Swarte use to depict cool sophistication and irony?
3. Whose work often evoked a world of depravity and morbid decay through dense puddles of ink and fraying linework?
4. Whose artwork incorporated mad lines to create crazy toddler?
5. Which of the following activity does not grow out of basic human instincts?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)