1. Milton Erickson came from the American Midwest and received the majority of his education and preliminary work experience in Wisconsin and _____.
2. Erickson was responsible for the development and introduction into therapies of _____.
3. What is the title of Chapter 1 in the book?
4. During the 1950s, there was still debate about what in psychotherapy?
5. Hypnosis is described as a special way of _______.
6. Voluntary and involuntary behavior is discussed to show how therapeutic techniques transform an individual into being able to perform certain ______.
This section contains 5,606 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)