|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Marriage and Family Dilemmas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One marital trouble that can occur was exemplified in Chapter 5 as the case of a young wife with a _____ hand.
2. Erickson allowed previous patients to visit him of their own accord, on a _____ level.
3. In one case in Chapter 7, Erickson deals with a woman who feels what sensation in the bedroom?
4. Where additional education is needed, Erickson recommends it; for instance, _________ can educate girls whose mothers or other older women did not properly train in make up or fashion.
(a) Professional beauty assistants.
(b) Sisters and cousins.
(d) Aunts or cousins.
5. The transition from being a child into being an adult involves ______ of the relational patterns between family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Erickson was able to encourage an "Asthmatic Mama's boy" out of the role of sickly and meek and out into the realm of what?
2. When the post-partum mother does receive therapy, the reasons for why she is so upset about becoming a mother are discussed and where possible her _____.
3. If a couple is able to remain civil and reasonably safe and sane in their fighting, Erickson ______.
4. Haley states in Chapter 2, there is a need for the ______ to make a major adjustment towards the relationship of another family member but also to another family.
5. After Harold has acquired better habits of dress, he begins to spontaneously seek ______ and to get it.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)