Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the old man witness, where was he when he heard the argument between the defendant and his father?
2. Which juror is adamant that he will not see the defendant set free?
3. Why is the decision making process conducted by a group more complex than one that is made by just an individual?
4. How does Juror Nine justify his insights about the old man?
5. What does Juror Three convey to the jurors by his insistence of the defendant's guilt?
Today's audiences have been fed a steady diet of courtroom dramas through cinema, television and theater. Discuss the pros and cons of the observation that this diet has reduced the impact of "Twelve Angry Men" as an outstanding example of this genre.
Write a character sketch of Juror Eight, presenting reasons for your portrayal and commenting on this juror's impact on the events in the play.
Discuss the evolution of the adversarial relationship between Juror Three and Juror Eight. Comment on the role played by this relationship in the drama.
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)