Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the old man witness, where was he when he heard the argument between the defendant and his father?
2. Which juror is adamant that he will not see the defendant set free?
3. Why is the decision making process conducted by a group more complex than one that is made by just an individual?
4. How does Juror Nine justify his insights about the old man?
5. What does Juror Three convey to the jurors by his insistence of the defendant's guilt?
Essay Topic 1
This play has been used to teach students about group behavior and the role of individual influence in group settings. What does the play have to offer as a representation of group behavior and the influence that individuals can have in group settings?
Essay Topic 2
"Twelve Angry Men" is a story based on opposing points of view, not one filled with dramatic action. Giving justifications for your answer, develop an argument supporting or opposing this view.
Essay Topic 3
Today's audiences have been fed a steady diet of courtroom dramas through cinema, television and theater. Discuss the pros and cons of the observation that this diet has reduced the impact of "Twelve Angry Men" as an outstanding example of this genre.
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)