Mid-Book Test (up to Act II)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Juror Eight capitalize on the error made by Juror Three in threatening to kill him?
2. Who is the defendant and for what is he being tried?
3. Why does a juror change his vote after the discussion in Act II about the defendant's words?
4. In the acting out of the old man's movements from his bed to the door, which juror plays the role of the old man?
5. How does Juror Eight's participation in the altercation with Juror Three differ from his usual approach?
This section contains 1,702 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)