|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which juror declares in Act III that he will never change his vote?
(a) Juror Three.
(b) Juror Seven.
(c) Juror Nine.
(d) Juror Eight.
2. According to the evidence, what weapon was used to kill the old man?
(a) A switch blade knife.
(b) A butcher knife.
(c) A pen knife.
(d) A hatchet knife.
3. How does the prosecution help to establish for the jury that the eyewitness was in a position to see the murder?
(a) They provide pictures of the apartment and the surroundings.
(b) They present other witnesses who say the same thing.
(c) The jury is taken to the home of the eyewitness to observe the conditions under which the murder was witnessed.
(d) They show a videotape illustrating how the murder could have been seen.
4. Which juror directly asks the three jurors who most recently changed their votes to give their reasons for doing so?
(a) Juror Three.
(b) Juror Ten
(c) The foreman.
(d) Juror Four
5. Which juror reacts to the results of the vote taken after the discussion about intelligence?
(a) Juror Eleven.
(b) Juror Ten.
(c) Juror Five.
(d) Juror Three.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the man who gives evidence about the events he heard from his room?
2. What important facts are revealed about the circumstances of the defendant's life by the juror who votes "not guilty" in the first round of voting?
3. What does Juror Eight mean when he calls another juror a sadist?
4. Why does Juror Eight question the witness' assertion that he heard the defendant say "I'm gonna kill you"?
5. Where was the old man witness when he saw the defendant running down the stairs?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)