|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Apart from the defendant, who was arrested for handling a weapon?
(a) The friend of the defendant.
(b) The witness who took the weapon until the police arrived.
(c) Juror Eight.
(d) The storekeeper who sold the defendant a weapon.
2. In Act III, during the discussion of the crucial eyewitness' testimony, what detail does Juror Eight recall about the witness?
(a) That the witness is only five feet tall.
(b) That the witness wears glasses.
(c) That the witness is farsighted.
(d) That the witness wears a hearing aid.
3. Which juror accuses the juror who is adamant that he will not see the defendant set free of wanting to be the defendant's executioner?
(a) Juror Five.
(b) Juror Eight.
(c) Juror Nine.
(d) Juror four.
4. Which juror introduces questions about the defendant's intelligence?
(a) Juror Nine.
(b) Juror Eight.
(c) Juror Three.
(d) The foreman.
5. What is the reaction to the vote taken at the end of Act 1?
(a) Everone is angry except Juror Eight.
(b) Juror Ten attacks Juror Eight.
(c) Juror Three is outraged and accuses Juror Five of changing his vote because of Juror Eight..
(d) The foreman declares the vote null and void.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important facts are revealed about the circumstances of the defendant's life by the juror who votes "not guilty" in the first round of voting?
2. In what way is the vote suggested by the dissenting voter different from the previous vote?
3. In the acting out of the old man's movements from his bed to the door, which juror plays the role of the old man?
4. What does the verdict from the second vote among jurors prove?
5. Which of the following phrases best describes the protagonist?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)