|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the old man witness when he saw the defendant running down the stairs?
(a) At his front door.
(b) At his kitchen window.
(c) At his bedroom window.
(d) At his bathroom window.
2. Who jams the murder weapon into the wall?
(a) Juror Nine.
(b) Juror Eight.
(c) Juror four.
(d) The foreman.
3. How many days has the trial been going on when the jurors begin their deliberations?
(a) Three days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Five days.
4. What reason does the juror who changes his mind give for doing so?
(a) He admires the conviction of the juror who stood alone against the rest.
(b) He now believes the evidence is questionable.
(c) He now believes the jury was too hasty.
(d) He now believes the defendant is innocent.
5. What attribute is demonstrated by Juror Nine which helps the other jurors to unravel the case?
(a) Knowledge of the law.
(b) Insights gained from previous experience on a jury.
(c) Insight into human behavior.
(d) Insights gained from being a parent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two jurors are moved by the discovery about the timing involved in the old man's story?
2. How do some members of the jury respond to those who disagree?
3. What does Juror Ten point out about an eyewitness to the murder?
4. According to the evidence, what weapon was used to kill the old man?
5. In the altercation between two jurors, what words used by Juror Three shed light on the earlier discussion about whether people always mean what they say in anger?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)