|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juror Eight's participation in the altercation with Juror Three differ from his usual approach?
(a) It shows he is capable of anger in spite of his usual sober analysis.
(b) It shows he has a temper, too.
(c) It shows he hates Juror Three.
(d) It shows he is capable of violence.
2. How does the dissenting juror feel about the job done by the lawyer for the defendant?
(a) He believes the lawyer was intimidated by the prosecution.
(b) He is dissatisfied with the questions asked by the lawyer.
(c) He believes the lawyer was ill-prepared for the defense.
(d) He believes the lawyer did a good job.
3. What is the most significant method used by Juror Eight to influence other jurors?
(a) Logical reasoning.
(b) Concern for the defendant.
(c) Concern for justice.
(d) Ability to listen.
4. At what time of year does the jury in Twelve Angry Men meet to hear testimony and determine a verdict?
5. To what age group does the defendant belong?
(a) He is in his thirties.
(b) He is in his early twenties.
(c) He is a teenager.
(d) He is middle-aged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the old man who testifies for the prosecution live?
2. What attribute is demonstrated by Juror Nine which helps the other jurors to unravel the case?
3. What is the reaction of the jury when the dissenting juror discredits the allegation that the weapon is unique?
4. How does the dissenting juror discredit the allegation that the murder weapon is unique?
5. How does Juror Eight capitalize on the error made by Juror Three in threatening to kill him?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)