|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the evidence, what weapon was used to kill the old man?
(a) A switch blade knife.
(b) A butcher knife.
(c) A pen knife.
(d) A hatchet knife.
2. What does Act iI suggest about the reliability of some witnesses in a trial?
(a) They can be influenced by personal experiences with criminals.
(b) They want to be famous.
(c) They are prone to confusion when questioned by legal experts.
(d) They may be well-intentioned but unreliable.
3. Which juror shares the experience of living near the track of an el train?
(a) Juror Eight.
(b) Juror Ten.
(c) Juror Two.
(d) Juror Seven.
4. What is the main outcome of this discussion about the words spoken by the defendant?
(a) Juror Three changes his vote to "not guilty".
(b) Juror Five changes his vote to "not guilty".
(c) Juror Three gets into a rage and accuses the others of defending a criminal.
(d) Juror Nine changes his vote back to "guilty".
5. Where was the victim wounded?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the face.
(d) In the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jams the murder weapon into the wall?
2. Apart from the defendant, who was arrested for handling a weapon?
3. What is a hung jury?
4. Why does the dissenting juror insist they should spend time examining the evidence in detail?
5. Which juror asks the guard to bring in the murder weapon for closer examination?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)