|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the man who gives evidence about the events he heard from his room?
2. Who jams the murder weapon into the wall?
(a) The foreman.
(b) Juror Nine.
(c) Juror four.
(d) Juror Eight.
3. What attribute is consistently demonstrated by Juror Eight which helps the other jurors to unravel the case?
(a) Knowledge of law.
(b) Careful attention to details.
(d) The ability to argue.
4. Which juror says he would change his vote if he could find one reason to make him question the defendant's guilt?
(a) Juror Ten.
(b) Juror Two.
(c) Juror Four.
(d) Juror Seven.
5. How does Juror Three justify his assertion that the defendant must have meant it when he said "I'm going to kill you"?
(a) He states that nobody says such words without meaning them.
(b) He states that people always say what they mean when they are angry.
(c) He states the defendant shouted the words angrily.
(d) He states the defendant meant it because he then proceeded to kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the defendant when he lost his mother?
2. Why is the murder weapon jammed into the wall?
3. What starts the physical confrontation between two jurors in Act II?
4. What does Juror Three convey to the jurors by his insistence of the defendant's guilt?
5. How does Juror Eight capitalize on the error made by Juror Three in threatening to kill him?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)