|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal does Austin offer to Lee?
2. What is Lee drinking?
(a) He is drinking tea.
(b) He is drinking coffee.
(c) He is drinking beer.
(d) He is drinking soda.
3. How far from the border is Lee's character, according to Lee?
(a) He is fifty miles from the border.
(b) He is ten miles from the border.
(c) He is right on top of the border.
(d) He is nowhere near the border.
4. What kinds of things were in the house Lee scoped out?
(a) Money, drugs, and guns.
(b) Old furniture, magazines, and lots of cats.
(c) Copper pots, mexican tile, and blonde people.
(d) Dark curtains, black furniture, and pit bulls.
5. How long with Austin let Lee stay at the house?
(a) Lee can stay for one night only.
(b) Lee can stay for two days.
(c) Lee can stay as long as Austin is there.
(d) Lee can stay indefinently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the main character of Lee's script trying to leave?
2. What does Lee throw at the window?
3. What does Lee want to watch on the TV?
4. What is Lee carrying when he enters?
5. Who have Lee and Austin recently been to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Austin earn Lee's respect by stealing the toasters?
2. Why does Austin claim he could not live in the desert like Lee?
3. Why does Austin stop Lee in the middle of his story?
4. How does Austin leave the situation with Saul?
5. How did Lee make a living in the desert?
6. What does Austin use as a reference when Lee asks him the time?
7. What is Lee's method of typing?
8. How does Austin end up being assigned to write Lee's screenplay?
9. To what does Lee compare his mother's house?
10. How does Lee manipulate Austin into continuing to write the screenplay?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)