|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lee and Austin used to catch in the desert?
2. Whose house is Austin house sitting?
(a) He is house sitting Dad's house.
(b) He is house sitting Lee's house.
(c) He is house sitting Mom's house.
(d) He is house sitting Saul's house.
3. When does Lee suggest they play?
(b) The next day at the crack of dawn.
(c) The next week, on Wednesday.
(d) Next month, when they have free time.
4. Where did Lee go the night before?
(a) He went to Las Vegas.
(b) He went to Alaska.
(c) He went to visit the old man.
(d) He went up to the foothills.
5. When Austin mentions Lee lived in the desert, where does Saul assume he meant?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Palm Springs.
(c) The Mojave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Lee and Austin related?
2. Whose hand does Saul shake before he leaves?
3. What is the villain of Lee's story pulling behind his truck?
4. What offends Lee so much that he grabs Austin and shakes him?
5. At what kind of table is Lee seated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lee carrying when he enters the scene, and where did he presumably get the item?
2. Why does Mom decide to stay in a hotel?
3. To what does Lee compare his mother's house?
4. Why does Lee hate calling the operator?
5. How did Lee make a living in the desert?
6. Why could Mom possibly have so many locks in the house?
7. What is Lee's method of typing?
8. Does Austin earn Lee's respect by stealing the toasters?
9. Why does Austin feel he is more in touch with what people want than Lee?
10. Does Lee seem comfortable at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)