|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lee want to clean up after the game?
(a) He wants to jump in a lake.
(b) He wants to change clothes.
(c) He wants to take a hot shower.
(d) He wants to wipe his face with a towel.
2. What did Lee and Austin used to catch in the desert?
3. Why was he passing through the desert?
(a) He was passing through to find a woman.
(b) He was passing through to visit the old man.
(c) He was passing through to find Austin.
(d) He was passing through to escape the law.
4. Why does Saul need to leave?
(a) He has another meeting scheduled.
(b) He needs to hit the freeway before rush hour.
(c) He has to feed his cat.
(d) He needs to make it to his dinner date.
5. Why is Austin concerned about Lee stealing from the neighborhood?
(a) He knows and loved all of his neighbors.
(b) He has flat tires on his car.
(c) Lee sticks out like a sore thumb, and he does not want Lee to get picked up.
(d) He has already stolen everything and there is nothing left.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Lee sleep last night?
2. What is the last western movie Lee has seen?
3. What is Lee carrying when he enters?
4. How does Lee describe the heat in the desert?
5. Where does Lee tell Saul the television came from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Saul feel initially about Austin's screenplay?
2. Why is Austin opposed to doing both scripts at the same time?
3. Why does Austin demand his keys back from Lee?
4. Why has Lee chosen to live in the desert?
5. Why does Saul feel Austin is the right person to write Lee's screenplay?
6. To what does Lee compare his mother's house?
7. How is Austin now writing Lee's script, after the demise of the typewriter?
8. Does Lee think Austin would be any good at his former profession? Why/why not?
9. Why does Austin lend Lee his car?
10. Did Austin know Lee was coming to visit?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)