|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house is Austin house sitting?
(a) He is house sitting Mom's house.
(b) He is house sitting Saul's house.
(c) He is house sitting Dad's house.
(d) He is house sitting Lee's house.
2. What is the villain of Lee's story pulling behind his truck?
(a) He is pulling his house.
(b) He is pulling his boat.
(c) He is pulling a gooseneck cattle trailer.
(d) He is pulling his victims along.
3. Which desert did Lee inhabit?
(a) The Sahara Desert.
(b) The Great Sandy Desert.
(c) The Syrian Desert.
(d) The Mojave Desert.
4. What kind of swing does Saul mime for Lee?
(a) A Johnny Carson swing.
(b) A John MacIntyre swing.
(c) A Tiger Wood swing.
(d) A Babe Ruth swing.
5. What incorrect name does Lee use for Saul?
(a) Mr. Sol.
(b) Mr. Kipper.
(c) Mr. Klapper.
(d) Mr. Sally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What may the coyotes have done?
2. What does Lee accuse of Austin?
3. What is the only way Lee can tell his story?
4. What sport does Lee invite Saul to play?
5. What used to be a source of income for Lee?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Austin now writing Lee's script, after the demise of the typewriter?
2. What is one of the ways Lee makes a living?
3. Where did Lee go instead of sleeping, and why did he go there?
4. What is Lee carrying when he enters the scene, and where did he presumably get the item?
5. Briefly describe the setting at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 8.
6. How does Saul feel initially about Austin's screenplay?
7. Does Saul feel threatened by Lee?
8. What is the significance of Austin's impulse to drive to the desert after he gets the news about his script?
9. Why does Austin want Lee out of the house during his meeting with Saul?
10. Why has Lee chosen to live in the desert?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)