|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What actor is in the movie Lee mentions?
(a) Kirk Douglas.
(b) Paul Newman.
(c) Clint Eastwood.
(d) Brad Pitt.
2. What does Lee want to drink right after the game?
(c) Orange juice.
3. What kind of story does Lee have for Saul?
(a) An art film set in France.
(b) A thriller.
(c) A Renaissance romance.
(d) A western.
4. Why is Austin concerned about Lee stealing from the neighborhood?
(a) He knows and loved all of his neighbors.
(b) Lee sticks out like a sore thumb, and he does not want Lee to get picked up.
(c) He has flat tires on his car.
(d) He has already stolen everything and there is nothing left.
5. How did Lee always picture Austin?
(a) Lee pictured Austin on a yacht.
(b) Lee pictured Austin typing at a desk.
(c) Lee pictured Austin on campus being chased by blondes.
(d) Lee pictured Austin on an island.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Lee and Austin have seen each other?
2. What kind of swing does Saul mime for Lee?
3. How far from the border is Lee's character, according to Lee?
4. What does Lee want to watch on the TV?
5. Why does Saul want Austin to wait before typing out a first draft?
Short Essay Questions
1. Did Austin know Lee was coming to visit?
2. Give a brief description of Lee's characters' chase scene.
3. How does Lee wish he had grown up?
4. Does Mom think Austin is cut out for the desert?
5. Why is Lee so interested in a true-to-life modern Western?
6. Why is Lee offended when Austin offers him money?
7. Why is Austin so surprised that Lee has "sealed the deal"?
8. Why does Lee hate calling the operator?
9. Why does Austin feel he is more in touch with what people want than Lee?
10. Why does Austin demand his keys back from Lee?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)