|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Lee invite Saul to play?
(c) Table tennis.
2. What does Lee accuse of Austin?
(a) Lee accuses Austin of being a theif.
(b) Lee accuses Austin of being a parasite.
(c) Lee accuses Austin of being a murderer.
(d) Lee accuses Austin of being a sissy.
3. Who have Lee and Austin recently been to see?
(a) The old man.
(c) Their girlfriends.
(d) A therapist.
4. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(c) The information is not provided.
5. What task does Lee give Austin during the game?
(a) Bat boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of things were in the house Lee scoped out?
2. What geological feature does Lee point out is missing from the Panhandle?
3. Why does Saul need to leave?
4. On what does the length of Lee's stay depend?
5. What do Lee's main characters have in common as the light fades in his screenplay?
Short Essay Questions
1. What roles did the brothers used to take as children?
2. Why could Mom possibly have so many locks in the house?
3. Where has Mom gone for vacation, and what specific job did she leave for Austin?
4. Why does Austin claim he could not live in the desert like Lee?
5. Does Lee understand the difference between an outline and a first draft? Why/why not?
6. Does Lee seem comfortable at the beginning of the play?
7. Why does Austin stop Lee in the middle of his story?
8. Does Mom think Austin is cut out for the desert?
9. How does Austin leave the situation with Saul?
10. What is one of the ways Lee makes a living?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)