|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offends Lee so much that he grabs Austin and shakes him?
(a) Lee is offended when Austin offers him money.
(b) Lee is offended when Austin breaks a glass.
(c) Lee is offended when Austin insults the old man.
(d) Lee is offended when Austin curses.
2. What housekeeping task is Austin fulfilling?
(a) He is watering the plants.
(b) He is collecting the mail.
(c) He is dusting the cabinets.
(d) He is vaccuuming.
3. Why is Austin concerned about Lee stealing from the neighborhood?
(a) He has flat tires on his car.
(b) He has already stolen everything and there is nothing left.
(c) He knows and loved all of his neighbors.
(d) Lee sticks out like a sore thumb, and he does not want Lee to get picked up.
4. To whom does Lee compare Austin's style of working?
(a) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
(b) The Forefathers.
(c) Elvis Presley.
5. What kind of coffee does Lee ask for later?
(a) He asks for a latte.
(b) He asks for espresso.
(c) He asks for a cappachino.
(d) He asks for coffee from the bean.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee want to clean up after the game?
2. What actor is in the movie Lee mentions?
3. What may the coyotes have done?
4. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What observation does Lee make about the security of Mom's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Austin so surprised that Lee has "sealed the deal"?
2. Why is Lee offended when Austin offers him money?
3. Why does Lee hate calling the operator?
4. Does Saul feel threatened by Lee?
5. Why is Austin opposed to doing both scripts at the same time?
6. What does Austin use as a reference when Lee asks him the time?
7. Are the brothers jealous of each other?
8. Where has Mom gone for vacation, and what specific job did she leave for Austin?
9. How does Austin leave the situation with Saul?
10. What is the significance of the teeth in the Chop Suey story?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)