|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lee think Austin is smart?
(a) Because Austin has gotten into so many prominent peoples' houses.
(b) Because Austin went to college.
(c) Because Austin is a genius.
(d) Because Austin killed the coyotes.
2. What does Lee want to drink right after the game?
(c) Orange juice.
3. Why does Saul need to leave?
(a) He needs to hit the freeway before rush hour.
(b) He has to feed his cat.
(c) He needs to make it to his dinner date.
(d) He has another meeting scheduled.
4. What is the only way Lee can tell his story?
(a) Lee can write his story down, but cannot tell it out loud.
(b) Lee can tell his story out loud, but cannot write it down.
(c) Lee can imagine his story, but cannot articulate it at all.
(d) Lee can draw his story, but cannot write it.
5. What does Saul tell Lee to do with his story?
(a) Lee is to dictate the story to Austin, who will write an outline.
(b) Lee is to go and find actors for his script.
(c) Lee is told to take his story and shove it.
(d) Lee is to work on his story for three years, then bring it back to Saul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of swing does Saul mime for Lee?
2. Whose hand does Saul shake before he leaves?
3. What did Lee and Austin used to catch in the desert?
4. What actor is in the movie Lee mentions?
5. What kind of story does Lee have for Saul?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Austin so upset to find out that he is writing Lee's script?
2. How does Lee wish he had grown up?
3. What is Lee's method of typing?
4. What roles did the brothers used to take as children?
5. What is the significance of the teeth in the Chop Suey story?
6. Are the brothers jealous of each other?
7. Where has Mom gone for vacation, and what specific job did she leave for Austin?
8. Why doesn't Austin think Lee can help their father?
9. Does Lee think Austin would be any good at his former profession? Why/why not?
10. How does Austin leave the situation with Saul?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)