Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal does Austin offer to Lee?
2. What time does Austin ask Lee to be back?
(a) Six o'clock.
(b) Twelve o'clock.
(c) Five o'clock.
(d) Ten o'clock.
3. What does Lee throw at the window?
(a) He throws Mom's flower pot.
(b) He throws a copper pot.
(c) He throws Austin's typewriter.
(d) He throws cans of beer.
4. What kinds of things were in the house Lee scoped out?
(a) Copper pots, mexican tile, and blonde people.
(b) Old furniture, magazines, and lots of cats.
(c) Money, drugs, and guns.
(d) Dark curtains, black furniture, and pit bulls.
5. What does Lee want to watch on the TV?
(b) Amateur boxing.
(c) The nightly news.
(d) Soap operas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lee always picture Austin?
2. What do Lee's main characters have in common as the light fades in his screenplay?
3. What does Lee tell Austin to check on the car?
4. What actor is in the movie Lee mentions?
5. Where did Lee go the night before?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Austin want Lee out of the house during his meeting with Saul?
2. Why did Saul give Lee his gold clubs?
3. Why doesn't Austin think Lee can help their father?
4. To what does Lee compare his mother's house?
5. What roles did the brothers used to take as children?
6. When Lee keeps beating up on the typewriter with the golf club, what does Austin ask him to consider?
7. What living situation does Austin offer Lee?
8. Does Austin earn Lee's respect by stealing the toasters?
9. How does Austin end up being assigned to write Lee's screenplay?
10. How do Saul and Lee try to lure Austin to the project?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)