|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverage does Austin make?
2. What sound do coyotes make in the desert?
(a) The coyotes howl.
(b) The coyotes are silent.
(c) The coyotes yap.
(d) The coyotes sing.
3. What is Lee concerned about breaking?
(a) He is concerned about breaking Austin's concentration.
(b) He is concerned about breaking the table.
(c) He is concerned about breaking his glass.
(d) He is concerned about breaking the window.
4. What does Austin think she has that is valuable?
5. How did Lee always picture Austin?
(a) Lee pictured Austin on a yacht.
(b) Lee pictured Austin on an island.
(c) Lee pictured Austin on campus being chased by blondes.
(d) Lee pictured Austin typing at a desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Lee want to watch on the TV?
3. How does Lee want to clean up after the game?
4. What does Lee want to drink right after the game?
5. Who is coming to see Austin later?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lee offended when Austin offers him money?
2. To what does Lee compare his mother's house?
3. When Lee keeps beating up on the typewriter with the golf club, what does Austin ask him to consider?
4. Why does Austin demand his keys back from Lee?
5. What is Lee carrying when he enters the scene, and where did he presumably get the item?
6. Why does Austin stop Lee in the middle of his story?
7. Where did Lee go instead of sleeping, and why did he go there?
8. Why is Austin so upset to find out that he is writing Lee's script?
9. What living situation does Austin offer Lee?
10. What is the significance of the teeth in the Chop Suey story?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)