|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is burning in the bowl?
(a) The script.
(b) A coyote.
(c) Austin's shoes.
(d) The old man's teeth.
2. Whose script does Saul decide to drop?
(a) Saul decides to drop Lee's script in favor of Austin's.
(b) Saul decides to drop Mom's script for the old man's.
(c) Saul decides to drop Austin's script in favor of Lee's.
(d) Saul decides to drop the old man's script for Mom's.
3. Why does Austin think Saul is series about the script?
(a) Austin witnessed Saul sign the contract.
(b) Austin is Saul's best friend and knows him through and through.
(c) Austin is familiar with Saul's tastes.
(d) Austin and Saul are brothers.
4. Who claims to love a story's beginnings?
5. How long did it take the old man to walk to his destination?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Thirteen days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three hours.
6. What does Lee claim he will do if Austin helps him?
(a) Lee will disappear.
(b) Lee will buy gifts.
(c) Lee will kill Saul.
(d) Lee will steal a car.
7. What does Austin ask for from Lee as payment, if he wins the bet?
(a) More whiskey.
(b) Screen credit.
(c) Rattlesnake bones.
8. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
9. When did Saul make a firm commitment to Lee's project?
(a) He made a commitment on the ninth hole.
(b) He made a commitment the next year, upon reflection.
(c) He made a commitment in the kitchen the night before.
(d) He made a commitment the next week at the meeting.
10. What gift has Saul given Lee?
(a) Saul has given Lee a car.
(b) Saul has given Lee a shirt.
(c) Saul has given Lee gold clubs.
(d) Saul has given Lee flowers.
11. Where did the old man go to find a dentist?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
12. Where are Lee and Austin sitting?
(a) They are sitting in the car.
(b) They are sitting on the golf course.
(c) They are sitting in the kitchen alcove.
(d) They are sitting in the garage.
13. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
14. Why does Austin not want to go outside?
(a) It is cold outside.
(b) He is enjoying Lee's company.
(c) He cannot find his car keys.
(d) He is afraid of the coyotes.
15. What is Lee smashing with a golf club?
(a) The pots and pans.
(c) The typewriter.
(d) The car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
2. From what illness does Lee and Austin's father suffer?
3. Who has volunteered to be in charge of the old man's money?
4. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
5. What do Saul and Lee decide to arrange at the end of the scene?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)