|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the brothers stolen?
2. Why does Saul want Austin to write Lee's script?
(a) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he is the best writer in the world.
(b) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he feels guilty.
(c) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they have already paid him.
(d) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they are brothers.
3. What do the brothers realize about what Saul has told them regarding their scripts?
(a) Saul told them they could each play the lead part.
(b) Saul told them he wanted to write the script himself.
(c) Saul told them a famous actor would be in the story.
(d) Saul told each of them their scripts were the best stories he had seen in a long time.
4. What does Lee claim he will do if Austin helps him?
(a) Lee will steal a car.
(b) Lee will disappear.
(c) Lee will kill Saul.
(d) Lee will buy gifts.
5. How did he lose his false teeth?
(a) He left them in a Chop Suey bag in a bar.
(b) A coyote attacked him and took them.
(c) He threw them out with the bottles one day.
(d) He threw them out the window of a car.
6. How close did Lee get the golf ball to the cup on the ninth hole?
(a) Six feet.
(b) One mile.
(c) Two feet.
(d) Two yards.
7. How does Austin prepare the toast?
(a) He sprinkles it with cinnamon.
(b) He uses honey.
(c) He butters the toast.
(d) He uses jelly.
8. Where did the old man go to find a dentist?
(b) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
9. Where is Bakersfield?
(a) Orange County.
(b) Vanderburgh County.
(c) Warrick County.
(d) Kern County.
10. What does Austin really think about Western stories?
(a) He thinks they are dried up, a dead issue.
(b) He thinks they have a certain niche.
(c) He thinks they are still extremely relevant.
(d) He thinks every story should be a romance.
11. What are Austin's true feeling about Lee's story?
(a) Austin thinks Lee's story is a blockbuster hit.
(b) Austin thinks Lee's story is original.
(c) Austin thinks Lee's story is brilliant.
(d) Austin thinks Lee's story is terrible and cliched.
12. With what part of the script does Lee want Austin's help?
(a) The camera directions.
(b) The characters.
(c) The story line.
(d) The typewriter.
13. Does Austin think Lee has a good grip on reality?
(a) No, Austin thinks Lee is out of touch.
(b) No, Austin thinks Lee is not lucid most of the time.
(c) Yes, Austin thinks Lee should run for public office.
(d) Yes, Austin thinks Lee is a well-adjusted person.
14. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
(a) He believes the chase scenes.
(b) He believes Lee is speaking from experience.
(c) He believes in magic.
(d) He believes Austin's script is terrible.
15. What is Lee's woman's name?
(a) Amanda Smith.
(b) Melanie Ferguson.
(c) Antonia Smith.
(d) Molly Ferguson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Austin ask for from Lee as payment, if he wins the bet?
3. Who does Lee offer to call for Austin after he crashes to the ground?
4. What have they neglected in Mom's house?
5. Why does Austin think Saul is series about the script?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)