|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lee want to call, though it is either too late or too early?
(b) The old man.
(d) A woman.
2. How does Austin think Lee convinced Saul to produce his script?
(a) Austin thinks Lee convinced him honestly.
(b) Austin thinks Lee is lying about everything.
(c) Austin thinks Lee threatened Saul.
(d) Austin thinks Lee stole Saul's car.
3. What are Austin's true feeling about Lee's story?
(a) Austin thinks Lee's story is terrible and cliched.
(b) Austin thinks Lee's story is brilliant.
(c) Austin thinks Lee's story is a blockbuster hit.
(d) Austin thinks Lee's story is original.
4. How is Lee typing on the typewriter?
(a) Lee is typing well, with both hands.
(b) Lee is typing with one finger.
(c) Lee is typing with his eyes closed.
(d) Lee is typing without looking.
5. Where did the old man go to find a dentist?
(a) New York City.
(b) Los Angeles.
6. With what part of the script does Lee want Austin's help?
(a) The characters.
(b) The typewriter.
(c) The camera directions.
(d) The story line.
7. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
(a) He dislikes talking on the phone in general.
(b) He cannot hear well and they are not loud enough.
(c) He thinks they give him a "voice."
(d) He hates when he cannot find the number himself.
8. How did the old man react when Austin went to give him money?
(a) He shot at him with a gun.
(b) He repented for his evil ways.
(c) He would not acknowledge Austin.
(d) He played records and spit at him.
9. Where does Austin want to drive at the end of the scene?
(a) He wants to drive to Indiana.
(b) He wants to drive to the mountains.
(c) He wants to drive to Canada.
(d) He wants to drive to the desert.
10. What does Austin ask for from Lee as payment, if he wins the bet?
(a) Screen credit.
(c) Rattlesnake bones.
(d) More whiskey.
11. With what do the brothers toast?
12. Where does Austin shop for groceries?
(a) Rite Aid.
(c) Circle K.
13. Does Austin think Lee has a good grip on reality?
(a) No, Austin thinks Lee is out of touch.
(b) No, Austin thinks Lee is not lucid most of the time.
(c) Yes, Austin thinks Lee is a well-adjusted person.
(d) Yes, Austin thinks Lee should run for public office.
14. Who has volunteered to be in charge of the old man's money?
15. To what does Saul attribute his sudden change of heart?
(a) To his gut instinct.
(b) To Austin's faulty ideas.
(c) To the superiority of Lee's script.
(d) To the network's wishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lee want to go?
2. To whom would Saul like to "leave the films"?
3. What does Austin swallow every day driving into the city?
4. Of what does Austin accuse Saul?
5. How close did Lee get the golf ball to the cup on the ninth hole?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)