|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have they neglected in Mom's house?
(a) The mail.
(b) Her plants.
(c) The dogs.
(d) Her parakeets.
2. What have the brothers stolen?
3. What is Lee smashing with a golf club?
(b) The car.
(c) The typewriter.
(d) The pots and pans.
4. How does Austin prepare the toast?
(a) He uses jelly.
(b) He uses honey.
(c) He butters the toast.
(d) He sprinkles it with cinnamon.
5. Where does Austin want to drive at the end of the scene?
(a) He wants to drive to Canada.
(b) He wants to drive to the mountains.
(c) He wants to drive to the desert.
(d) He wants to drive to Indiana.
6. How did the old man react when Austin went to give him money?
(a) He repented for his evil ways.
(b) He played records and spit at him.
(c) He shot at him with a gun.
(d) He would not acknowledge Austin.
7. Where does Austin shop for groceries?
(b) Circle K.
(c) Rite Aid.
8. What do Saul and Lee decide to arrange at the end of the scene?
(a) They arrange a psychiatric appoint for Austin.
(b) They arrange a public screening.
(c) They arrange some flowers.
(d) They arrange a lunch date.
9. What is Lee's woman's name?
(a) Melanie Ferguson.
(b) Amanda Smith.
(c) Antonia Smith.
(d) Molly Ferguson.
10. What does Austin really think about Western stories?
(a) He thinks every story should be a romance.
(b) He thinks they have a certain niche.
(c) He thinks they are still extremely relevant.
(d) He thinks they are dried up, a dead issue.
11. When did Saul make a firm commitment to Lee's project?
(a) He made a commitment the next year, upon reflection.
(b) He made a commitment the next week at the meeting.
(c) He made a commitment on the ninth hole.
(d) He made a commitment in the kitchen the night before.
12. How long did it take the old man to walk to his destination?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Thirteen days.
13. From what illness does Lee and Austin's father suffer?
14. How would the money be doled out to the old man?
(a) The money would be doled out dollar by dollar.
(b) The money would be in a trust, doled out in parcels.
(c) The money would be a lump sum, given all at once.
(d) The money would be doled out in the form of groceries.
15. What gift has Saul given Lee?
(a) Saul has given Lee flowers.
(b) Saul has given Lee gold clubs.
(c) Saul has given Lee a shirt.
(d) Saul has given Lee a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deal do the brothers strike up?
2. Why does Austin think Saul is series about the script?
3. Where does Austin want to learn to live?
4. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
5. How close did Lee get the golf ball to the cup on the ninth hole?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)