|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Saul and Lee decide to arrange at the end of the scene?
(a) They arrange a public screening.
(b) They arrange a psychiatric appoint for Austin.
(c) They arrange some flowers.
(d) They arrange a lunch date.
2. What does Austin really think about Western stories?
(a) He thinks they have a certain niche.
(b) He thinks every story should be a romance.
(c) He thinks they are dried up, a dead issue.
(d) He thinks they are still extremely relevant.
3. What is burning in the bowl?
(a) The script.
(b) Austin's shoes.
(c) A coyote.
(d) The old man's teeth.
4. How phony does Austin think is Lee's script?
(a) As phony as the Battle of Little Bighorn.
(b) As phony as Hoppalong Cassidy.
(c) As phony as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
(d) As phony as the Lone Ranger and Tonto.
5. From what illness does Lee and Austin's father suffer?
6. What does Austin swallow every day driving into the city?
(c) His keys.
7. What are Austin's true feeling about Lee's story?
(a) Austin thinks Lee's story is terrible and cliched.
(b) Austin thinks Lee's story is brilliant.
(c) Austin thinks Lee's story is original.
(d) Austin thinks Lee's story is a blockbuster hit.
8. What is Austin supposed to steal, according to the brothers' bet?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) A toaster.
(c) A car.
(d) A woman.
9. Whose script does Saul decide to drop?
(a) Saul decides to drop the old man's script for Mom's.
(b) Saul decides to drop Austin's script in favor of Lee's.
(c) Saul decides to drop Lee's script in favor of Austin's.
(d) Saul decides to drop Mom's script for the old man's.
10. What gift has Saul given Lee?
(a) Saul has given Lee flowers.
(b) Saul has given Lee gold clubs.
(c) Saul has given Lee a car.
(d) Saul has given Lee a shirt.
11. Of what does Austin accuse Saul?
(a) Austin accuses Saul of gambling with his material.
(b) Austin accuses Saul of domestic battery.
(c) Austin accuses Saul of grand theft auto.
(d) Austin accuses Saul of not giving Lee's story a chance.
12. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
(a) Austin smells.
(b) Lee is trying to concentrate.
(c) Lee needs more space in the room for his exercises.
(d) Austin is smoking in the house, which Mom does not like.
13. Where does Austin shop for groceries?
(c) Rite Aid.
(d) Circle K.
14. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
(a) He truly adores and loves toasters.
(b) Lee specifically challenged him for toasters; nothing else.
(c) He bought too much bread at the store because it was on sale.
(d) Stealing a toaster is not a criminal offense.
15. Who does Lee offer to call for Austin after he crashes to the ground?
(c) The old man.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
2. What does Austin think would be a great title?
3. Who has volunteered to be in charge of the old man's money?
4. Where does Austin want to drive at the end of the scene?
5. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)