|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
(a) He believes the chase scenes.
(b) He believes Lee is speaking from experience.
(c) He believes in magic.
(d) He believes Austin's script is terrible.
2. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
(a) Austin is smoking in the house, which Mom does not like.
(b) Lee needs more space in the room for his exercises.
(c) Austin smells.
(d) Lee is trying to concentrate.
3. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A knife.
(d) A fork.
4. What does Lee claim he will do if Austin helps him?
(a) Lee will buy gifts.
(b) Lee will kill Saul.
(c) Lee will disappear.
(d) Lee will steal a car.
5. Where does Austin shop for groceries?
(c) Circle K.
(d) Rite Aid.
6. What gift has Saul given Lee?
(a) Saul has given Lee a car.
(b) Saul has given Lee gold clubs.
(c) Saul has given Lee flowers.
(d) Saul has given Lee a shirt.
7. Where are Lee and Austin sitting?
(a) They are sitting on the golf course.
(b) They are sitting in the kitchen alcove.
(c) They are sitting in the garage.
(d) They are sitting in the car.
8. Who has volunteered to be in charge of the old man's money?
9. How does Austin think Lee convinced Saul to produce his script?
(a) Austin thinks Lee is lying about everything.
(b) Austin thinks Lee convinced him honestly.
(c) Austin thinks Lee threatened Saul.
(d) Austin thinks Lee stole Saul's car.
10. How phony does Austin think is Lee's script?
(a) As phony as the Battle of Little Bighorn.
(b) As phony as the Lone Ranger and Tonto.
(c) As phony as Hoppalong Cassidy.
(d) As phony as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
11. With what part of the script does Lee want Austin's help?
(a) The characters.
(b) The typewriter.
(c) The camera directions.
(d) The story line.
12. How much money is Saul offering for the first draft?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) Three hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Sixty thousand dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
13. What does Lee keep getting tangled?
(a) His shoelaces.
(b) The typewriter ribbon.
(c) Austin's hair.
(d) The fringe on Mom's curtains.
14. Where did the old man go to find a dentist?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
15. What are Austin's true feeling about Lee's story?
(a) Austin thinks Lee's story is brilliant.
(b) Austin thinks Lee's story is terrible and cliched.
(c) Austin thinks Lee's story is original.
(d) Austin thinks Lee's story is a blockbuster hit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lee rip the phone out of the wall?
2. From what illness does Lee and Austin's father suffer?
3. What does Austin swallow every day driving into the city?
4. What have they neglected in Mom's house?
5. What does Lee call his new job?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)