Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Saul want Austin to write Lee's script?
(a) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he is the best writer in the world.
(b) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they have already paid him.
(c) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he feels guilty.
(d) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they are brothers.
2. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
(a) Lee is trying to concentrate.
(b) Lee needs more space in the room for his exercises.
(c) Austin smells.
(d) Austin is smoking in the house, which Mom does not like.
3. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
(a) He thinks they give him a "voice."
(b) He cannot hear well and they are not loud enough.
(c) He dislikes talking on the phone in general.
(d) He hates when he cannot find the number himself.
4. What does Austin swallow every day driving into the city?
(c) His keys.
5. With what part of the script does Lee want Austin's help?
(a) The characters.
(b) The camera directions.
(c) The story line.
(d) The typewriter.
6. Who claims to love a story's beginnings?
7. Of what does Austin accuse Saul?
(a) Austin accuses Saul of grand theft auto.
(b) Austin accuses Saul of gambling with his material.
(c) Austin accuses Saul of domestic battery.
(d) Austin accuses Saul of not giving Lee's story a chance.
8. To whom would Saul like to "leave the films"?
(a) To the French.
(b) To the super intelligent.
(c) To the Italians.
(d) To the Norweigians.
9. How did he lose his false teeth?
(a) He left them in a Chop Suey bag in a bar.
(b) A coyote attacked him and took them.
(c) He threw them out the window of a car.
(d) He threw them out with the bottles one day.
10. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
(a) He believes the chase scenes.
(b) He believes in magic.
(c) He believes Lee is speaking from experience.
(d) He believes Austin's script is terrible.
11. How is Lee typing on the typewriter?
(a) Lee is typing with his eyes closed.
(b) Lee is typing with one finger.
(c) Lee is typing without looking.
(d) Lee is typing well, with both hands.
12. Where does Austin want to drive at the end of the scene?
(a) He wants to drive to Canada.
(b) He wants to drive to the mountains.
(c) He wants to drive to the desert.
(d) He wants to drive to Indiana.
13. To what does Saul attribute his sudden change of heart?
(a) To the superiority of Lee's script.
(b) To Austin's faulty ideas.
(c) To the network's wishes.
(d) To his gut instinct.
14. Why has Saul given Lee a gift?
(a) The gift is an advance for his script.
(b) It is Lee's bithday.
(c) Saul got the gift from someone else and did not want it.
(d) Saul just really, really likes him.
15. How does Austin think Lee convinced Saul to produce his script?
(a) Austin thinks Lee threatened Saul.
(b) Austin thinks Lee convinced him honestly.
(c) Austin thinks Lee stole Saul's car.
(d) Austin thinks Lee is lying about everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the old man lost?
2. How does Austin prepare the toast?
3. What have they neglected in Mom's house?
4. With what object does Lee almost hit Austin?
5. Whom does Lee want to call, though it is either too late or too early?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)