|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee call his new job?
2. Does Austin think Lee has a good grip on reality?
(a) No, Austin thinks Lee is not lucid most of the time.
(b) Yes, Austin thinks Lee should run for public office.
(c) No, Austin thinks Lee is out of touch.
(d) Yes, Austin thinks Lee is a well-adjusted person.
3. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
(a) He truly adores and loves toasters.
(b) Lee specifically challenged him for toasters; nothing else.
(c) Stealing a toaster is not a criminal offense.
(d) He bought too much bread at the store because it was on sale.
4. Whose script does Saul decide to drop?
(a) Saul decides to drop Mom's script for the old man's.
(b) Saul decides to drop Lee's script in favor of Austin's.
(c) Saul decides to drop the old man's script for Mom's.
(d) Saul decides to drop Austin's script in favor of Lee's.
5. What is Lee smashing with a golf club?
(a) The car.
(b) The typewriter.
(d) The pots and pans.
6. With what object does Lee almost hit Austin?
(a) A beer bottle.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A typewriter.
(d) A coffee cup.
7. Where did the old man go to find a dentist?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
8. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A fork.
(c) A knife.
(d) A wrench.
9. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
10. With what do the brothers toast?
11. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 8?
(b) Very early morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
12. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
13. How would the money be doled out to the old man?
(a) The money would be doled out in the form of groceries.
(b) The money would be in a trust, doled out in parcels.
(c) The money would be doled out dollar by dollar.
(d) The money would be a lump sum, given all at once.
14. What gift has Saul given Lee?
(a) Saul has given Lee a shirt.
(b) Saul has given Lee a car.
(c) Saul has given Lee flowers.
(d) Saul has given Lee gold clubs.
15. What does Austin think would be a great title?
(a) Between me, the coyotes, and the crickets.
(b) I'm trying to concentrate.
(c) We moved on from champagne.
(d) Desert Walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lee want to go?
2. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
3. To what does Saul attribute his sudden change of heart?
4. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
5. Why does Saul want Austin to write Lee's script?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)