|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee offer Austin if he steals a toaster without getting caught?
(a) His car keys.
(b) Shared screen credit.
(d) More whiskey.
2. With what do the brothers toast?
3. What deal do the brothers strike up?
(a) Austin will find the old man's teeth if Lee rids the house of liquor.
(b) Austin will write the screenplay if Lee allows him to come and live in the desert.
(c) Lee will clean the house for Mom if Austin captures a coyote.
(d) Lee will kidnap Saul for Austin if he writes the original screenplay.
4. How phony does Austin think is Lee's script?
(a) As phony as the Battle of Little Bighorn.
(b) As phony as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
(c) As phony as the Lone Ranger and Tonto.
(d) As phony as Hoppalong Cassidy.
5. What is burning in the bowl?
(a) The old man's teeth.
(b) A coyote.
(c) Austin's shoes.
(d) The script.
6. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
7. What is Austin supposed to steal, according to the brothers' bet?
(a) A car.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) A toaster.
(d) A woman.
8. What does Lee claim he will do if Austin helps him?
(a) Lee will buy gifts.
(b) Lee will disappear.
(c) Lee will steal a car.
(d) Lee will kill Saul.
9. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
10. How does Austin prepare the toast?
(a) He uses honey.
(b) He sprinkles it with cinnamon.
(c) He uses jelly.
(d) He butters the toast.
11. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
(a) He hates when he cannot find the number himself.
(b) He dislikes talking on the phone in general.
(c) He cannot hear well and they are not loud enough.
(d) He thinks they give him a "voice."
12. Whom does Lee want to call, though it is either too late or too early?
(b) The old man.
(d) A woman.
13. To what does Saul attribute his sudden change of heart?
(a) To Austin's faulty ideas.
(b) To the network's wishes.
(c) To the superiority of Lee's script.
(d) To his gut instinct.
14. Where did the old man go to find a dentist?
(c) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
15. What does Austin swallow every day driving into the city?
(c) His keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee keep getting tangled?
2. Saul describes Lee's script as a _____, not a ______.
3. How did the old man react when Austin went to give him money?
4. What have they neglected in Mom's house?
5. Who has decided to be Lee's agent?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)