|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Austin want to learn to live?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) The desert.
(d) The swamp land.
2. What are Austin's true feeling about Lee's story?
(a) Austin thinks Lee's story is original.
(b) Austin thinks Lee's story is a blockbuster hit.
(c) Austin thinks Lee's story is brilliant.
(d) Austin thinks Lee's story is terrible and cliched.
3. Whose script does Saul decide to drop?
(a) Saul decides to drop the old man's script for Mom's.
(b) Saul decides to drop Lee's script in favor of Austin's.
(c) Saul decides to drop Mom's script for the old man's.
(d) Saul decides to drop Austin's script in favor of Lee's.
4. How phony does Austin think is Lee's script?
(a) As phony as Hoppalong Cassidy.
(b) As phony as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
(c) As phony as the Lone Ranger and Tonto.
(d) As phony as the Battle of Little Bighorn.
5. What does Austin ask for from Lee as payment, if he wins the bet?
(a) More whiskey.
(b) Screen credit.
(d) Rattlesnake bones.
6. What is Lee's woman's name?
(a) Molly Ferguson.
(b) Amanda Smith.
(c) Antonia Smith.
(d) Melanie Ferguson.
7. With what do the brothers toast?
8. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
9. Whom does Lee want to call, though it is either too late or too early?
(c) A woman.
(d) The old man.
10. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
(a) He truly adores and loves toasters.
(b) Stealing a toaster is not a criminal offense.
(c) He bought too much bread at the store because it was on sale.
(d) Lee specifically challenged him for toasters; nothing else.
11. How did Lee get Saul to agree to produce the script?
(a) He kidnapped Saul's children.
(b) He convinced Saul to gamble on the ninth hole.
(c) He presented an argument in a courtroom.
(d) He held Saul at gunpoint.
12. Of what does Austin accuse Saul?
(a) Austin accuses Saul of domestic battery.
(b) Austin accuses Saul of not giving Lee's story a chance.
(c) Austin accuses Saul of gambling with his material.
(d) Austin accuses Saul of grand theft auto.
13. Where does Austin shop for groceries?
(c) Rite Aid.
(d) Circle K.
14. How does Austin prepare the toast?
(a) He uses honey.
(b) He sprinkles it with cinnamon.
(c) He butters the toast.
(d) He uses jelly.
15. Why has Saul given Lee a gift?
(a) Saul got the gift from someone else and did not want it.
(b) Saul just really, really likes him.
(c) The gift is an advance for his script.
(d) It is Lee's bithday.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lee typing on the typewriter?
2. To whom would Saul like to "leave the films"?
3. What has the old man lost?
4. Who does Lee offer to call for Austin after he crashes to the ground?
5. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)