|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lee smashing with a golf club?
(a) The car.
(b) The typewriter.
(d) The pots and pans.
2. To whom would Saul like to "leave the films"?
(a) To the French.
(b) To the Italians.
(c) To the Norweigians.
(d) To the super intelligent.
3. What does Lee claim he will do if Austin helps him?
(a) Lee will steal a car.
(b) Lee will disappear.
(c) Lee will buy gifts.
(d) Lee will kill Saul.
4. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
5. How does Austin prepare the toast?
(a) He uses honey.
(b) He sprinkles it with cinnamon.
(c) He uses jelly.
(d) He butters the toast.
6. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
(a) He dislikes talking on the phone in general.
(b) He hates when he cannot find the number himself.
(c) He thinks they give him a "voice."
(d) He cannot hear well and they are not loud enough.
7. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A fork.
(d) A knife.
8. What does Lee call his new job?
9. Where does Austin want to learn to live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) The swamp land.
(c) The desert.
10. How close did Lee get the golf ball to the cup on the ninth hole?
(a) Two yards.
(b) One mile.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Two feet.
11. What does Lee offer Austin if he steals a toaster without getting caught?
(a) More whiskey.
(c) His car keys.
(d) Shared screen credit.
12. Who has volunteered to be in charge of the old man's money?
13. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
(a) Lee is trying to concentrate.
(b) Lee needs more space in the room for his exercises.
(c) Austin smells.
(d) Austin is smoking in the house, which Mom does not like.
14. What does Lee keep getting tangled?
(a) Austin's hair.
(b) His shoelaces.
(c) The fringe on Mom's curtains.
(d) The typewriter ribbon.
15. What has the old man lost?
(a) His house.
(b) His sanity.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Austin's true feeling about Lee's story?
2. Where are Lee and Austin sitting?
3. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
4. Of what does Austin accuse Saul?
5. What is burning in the bowl?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)