|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Austin swallow every day driving into the city?
(a) His keys.
2. What gift has Saul given Lee?
(a) Saul has given Lee a car.
(b) Saul has given Lee flowers.
(c) Saul has given Lee a shirt.
(d) Saul has given Lee gold clubs.
3. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A fork.
(d) A knife.
4. How does Austin think Lee convinced Saul to produce his script?
(a) Austin thinks Lee threatened Saul.
(b) Austin thinks Lee stole Saul's car.
(c) Austin thinks Lee is lying about everything.
(d) Austin thinks Lee convinced him honestly.
5. Why does Saul want Austin to write Lee's script?
(a) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he is the best writer in the world.
(b) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he feels guilty.
(c) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they have already paid him.
(d) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they are brothers.
6. With what object does Lee almost hit Austin?
(a) A coffee cup.
(b) A beer bottle.
(c) A typewriter.
(d) A golf club.
7. Where did the old man go to find a dentist?
(b) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
8. What does Lee claim he will do if Austin helps him?
(a) Lee will buy gifts.
(b) Lee will kill Saul.
(c) Lee will disappear.
(d) Lee will steal a car.
9. Why does Austin not want to go outside?
(a) He is afraid of the coyotes.
(b) He cannot find his car keys.
(c) It is cold outside.
(d) He is enjoying Lee's company.
10. Where is Bakersfield?
(a) Kern County.
(b) Vanderburgh County.
(c) Orange County.
(d) Warrick County.
11. What does Austin ask for from Lee as payment, if he wins the bet?
(a) Rattlesnake bones.
(b) Screen credit.
(d) More whiskey.
12. What have the brothers stolen?
13. How does Austin prepare the toast?
(a) He uses jelly.
(b) He butters the toast.
(c) He uses honey.
(d) He sprinkles it with cinnamon.
14. What is Lee smashing with a golf club?
(a) The car.
(b) The typewriter.
(c) The pots and pans.
15. Who has decided to be Lee's agent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
2. What does Lee call his new job?
3. How did the old man react when Austin went to give him money?
4. Where is Austin at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
5. Why does Austin think Saul is series about the script?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)