|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee claim Austin is supposed to change?
(a) The cliches in the script.
(b) His handwriting, which is awful.
(c) His shirt, which is dirty.
(d) His mind about the desert.
2. How does Lee describe the time of day?
(a) It is the time of day when coyotes kill people's cocker spaniels.
(b) It is the time of day when he makes phone calls.
(c) It is the witching hour.
(d) It is the time of day when normal people are either going to sleep or waking up.
3. At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4, what is the time of day?
(a) It is evening.
(b) It is afternoon.
(c) It is morning.
(d) It is nighttime.
4. What does Austin ask from Lee at the end of the scene?
(a) He asks to stay home from golf.
(b) He asks Lee to leave.
(c) He asks for his keys back.
(d) He asks for his money back.
5. How is the main character traveling in Lee's script?
(a) He is in a truck, pulling his horse trailer and his horse.
(b) He is army crawling because he has been hurt.
(c) He is in a plane, ready to jump out.
(d) He is running, pushing a cart with his belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What geological feature does Lee point out is missing from the Panhandle?
2. Who claims to love a story's beginnings?
3. Where is the main character of Lee's script trying to leave?
4. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
5. What is Lee carrying when he enters?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)