|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Lee invite Saul to play?
(d) Table tennis.
2. What is the only way Lee can tell his story?
(a) Lee can draw his story, but cannot write it.
(b) Lee can imagine his story, but cannot articulate it at all.
(c) Lee can write his story down, but cannot tell it out loud.
(d) Lee can tell his story out loud, but cannot write it down.
3. What gift has Saul given Lee?
(a) Saul has given Lee gold clubs.
(b) Saul has given Lee a shirt.
(c) Saul has given Lee a car.
(d) Saul has given Lee flowers.
4. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A fork.
5. Whose script does Saul decide to drop?
(a) Saul decides to drop Mom's script for the old man's.
(b) Saul decides to drop Lee's script in favor of Austin's.
(c) Saul decides to drop the old man's script for Mom's.
(d) Saul decides to drop Austin's script in favor of Lee's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lee rip the phone out of the wall?
2. What is Lee smashing with a golf club?
3. What does Lee throw at the window?
4. What does Lee call his new job?
5. What is the last western movie Lee has seen?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)