|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How phony does Austin think is Lee's script?
(a) As phony as Hoppalong Cassidy.
(b) As phony as the Battle of Little Bighorn.
(c) As phony as the Lone Ranger and Tonto.
(d) As phony as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
2. How is the room lit?
(a) The room is lit by candlelight.
(b) The room is lit by flourescents.
(c) The room is lit by 40-watt bulbs.
(d) The room is lit by sunlight.
3. Where has Lee been spending most of his time?
(a) He has been spending time in the mountains.
(b) He has been spending time in the desert.
(c) He has been spending time out in the ocean.
(d) He has been spending time at the lake.
4. How did the old man react when Austin went to give him money?
(a) He repented for his evil ways.
(b) He would not acknowledge Austin.
(c) He played records and spit at him.
(d) He shot at him with a gun.
5. What does Lee throw at the window?
(a) He throws a copper pot.
(b) He throws Mom's flower pot.
(c) He throws cans of beer.
(d) He throws Austin's typewriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lee always picture Austin?
2. What has the old man lost?
3. What housekeeping task is Austin fulfilling?
4. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
5. Who enters while the brothers are writing?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)