|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee want to borrow from Austin?
(a) Lee wants to borrow a shirt.
(b) Lee wants to borrow his car.
(c) Lee wants to borrow some paper.
(d) Lee wants to borrow some money.
2. What actor is in the movie Lee mentions?
(a) Kirk Douglas.
(b) Brad Pitt.
(c) Paul Newman.
(d) Clint Eastwood.
3. When Austin mentions Lee lived in the desert, where does Saul assume he meant?
(a) The Mojave.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Palm Springs.
4. How does Saul feel about Austin's story?
(a) Saul is excited, and confident that it will get off the ground.
(b) Saul is disappointed, and sure the project will fail.
(c) Saul is confused and does not understand Austin's point.
(d) Saul is lukewarm, and needs a few days to mull it over.
5. Whose house is Austin house sitting?
(a) He is house sitting Dad's house.
(b) He is house sitting Mom's house.
(c) He is house sitting Saul's house.
(d) He is house sitting Lee's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Lee invite Saul to play?
2. How does Austin think Lee convinced Saul to produce his script?
3. Why is Austin concerned about Lee stealing from the neighborhood?
4. What is Lee carrying when he enters?
5. Why does Austin think Saul is series about the script?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)