|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saul tell Lee to do with his story?
(a) Lee is to work on his story for three years, then bring it back to Saul.
(b) Lee is told to take his story and shove it.
(c) Lee is to go and find actors for his script.
(d) Lee is to dictate the story to Austin, who will write an outline.
2. What is the time of day in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) It is not specified.
(b) It is evening.
(c) It is morning.
(d) It is afternoon.
3. When does Lee suggest they play?
(a) Next month, when they have free time.
(c) The next day at the crack of dawn.
(d) The next week, on Wednesday.
4. What observation does Lee make about the security of Mom's house?
(a) She leaves everything unlocked.
(b) The house is airtight.
(c) She has locks on everything.
(d) The security is a joke.
5. What sound do coyotes make in the desert?
(a) The coyotes sing.
(b) The coyotes are silent.
(c) The coyotes howl.
(d) The coyotes yap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee tell Austin to check on the car?
2. What does Lee want to drink right after the game?
3. What does Lee accuse of Austin?
4. With what do the brothers toast?
5. Why does Saul need to leave?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)