Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the first sound effect present in the stage directions?
(b) An old-time song on the radio.
(c) Children playing.
2. What is Austin using to write his story?
(a) He is using a ghost writer.
(b) He is using a voice recorder.
(c) He is using a computer.
(d) He is using a typewriter.
3. Whose house is Austin house sitting?
(a) He is house sitting Saul's house.
(b) He is house sitting Mom's house.
(c) He is house sitting Dad's house.
(d) He is house sitting Lee's house.
4. How are Lee and Austin related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are brothers-in-law.
(d) They are brothers.
5. What is Lee drinking at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) He is drinking milk.
(b) He is drinking tea.
(c) He is drinking soda.
(d) He is drinking beer.
6. What kind of coffee does Lee ask for later?
(a) He asks for a latte.
(b) He asks for a cappachino.
(c) He asks for coffee from the bean.
(d) He asks for espresso.
This section contains 4,982 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)