1. What is the first sound effect present in the stage directions?
(c) Children playing.
(d) An old-time song on the radio.
2. What is Austin using to write his story?
(a) He is using a typewriter.
(b) He is using a computer.
(c) He is using a voice recorder.
(d) He is using a ghost writer.
3. Whose house is Austin house sitting?
(a) He is house sitting Dad's house.
(b) He is house sitting Mom's house.
(c) He is house sitting Saul's house.
(d) He is house sitting Lee's house.
4. How are Lee and Austin related?
(a) They are brothers-in-law.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
5. What is Lee drinking at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) He is drinking tea.
(b) He is drinking milk.
(c) He is drinking beer.
(d) He is drinking soda.
6. What kind of coffee does Lee ask for later?
(a) He asks for a latte.
(b) He asks for coffee from the bean.
(c) He asks for espresso.
(d) He asks for a cappachino.
This section contains 4,982 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)