1. Which country introduced Africans to Europe in the early sixteenth century?
2. What is the first group of people that the colonists tried out as slaves?
3. Why did the attempt to use this first group of people for manual labor fail for the English Colonists?
4. What was the second group of people that the colonists tried to use for manual labor?
5. This second group of people were not slaves but rather called __________________.
6. Why did the attempt to use this second group of people also fail for the English colonists?
This section contains 5,915 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)