|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what is Quantum technology based?
(a) Occam's razor
(b) Threaded realities
(c) Subatomic reality
(d) The use of anti-matter
2. Who is Edwardus de Johnes?
(a) The inventor of the vamous water mill on the Dordogne
(b) The prior of the monastery that Arnaut destroys
(c) Arnaut's second in command
(d) A mysterious figure with a mythical reputation
3. How is Arnaut successful in bringing down the fortress?
(a) Help from a man who has traveled back in time
(b) Help from a traitor from the inside
(c) The plague strikes the people in the fortress
(d) He is not successful
4. What does Kramer push the Professor to agree to do?
(a) Hire one of Kramer's assistants
(b) Start reconstruction right away
(c) Fire Chris
(d) Take a brief vacation
5. Where is Dan Baker driving?
(a) In the canyons near Sedona
(b) Navajo Reservation
(c) Grand Canyon National Park
(d) The Hopi Reservation
Short Answer Questions
1. On what project is Chris Hughes working?
2. What does the doctor want to ascertain before sedating the old man?
3. What is Elsie Kastner's job at the site?
4. Where does Dr. Beverly Tsosie usually work?
5. Why do the Professor, Marek and Chris confront Kramer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kramer pressure the Professor to do?
2. What does the MRI on Traub reveal?
3. What is Chris' specialty in graduate school?
4. Why do the workers have to wear filter masks at the digging site?
5. What do the orderlies notice about the old man's shirt?
6. What does a young boy say about quantum foam?
7. What is Marek like as a medieval historian?
8. What does ITC require in order to accomplish its goals?
9. Who is Katherine Erickson, and what is her job at the Dordogne site?
10. What does Dan Baker want to do when traveling on a poor, rutted road in Arizona and how does that differ from his wife's desires?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)