|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dordogne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is odd about the old man's fingertips?
(a) They appear frostbitten
(b) They have been sanded to remove prints
(c) They are a different color than the rest of his skin
(d) Nothing unusual
2. Upon what is Quantum technology based?
(a) Occam's razor
(b) The use of anti-matter
(c) Subatomic reality
(d) Threaded realities
3. What is the man wearing that lies beside the road where Dan and Liz are driving?
(b) A suit and tie
(c) Navajo ceremonial dress
(d) Robes like a monk
4. Who does Professor Johnston say funds the excavation efforts?
(a) Mostly the Universities involved
(b) Government grants from about eight different countries
(c) Mostly the French government
5. Why does the police officer inspect the Baker's vehicle?
(a) To see if there are any more clues to his identity
(b) Because there is a long scratch down one side
(c) For evidence that they hit the old man
(d) Because the tag is expired
Short Answer Questions
1. To what area of the woods do Chris and David go?
2. What does Sophie do when she sees Chris get distracted and hit?
3. What does Stern find with the view from the helicopter?
4. Who is second in command of the Dordogne project?
5. What does Dan find when he follows the man's tracks off the road?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)