|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Science at the End of the Century, From The Hundred Years War in France by M. D. Backes, 1996, and Corazun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the MRI on the old man reveal?
(a) He has a skull fracture
(b) He was not hit by a car
(c) He has several fractures consistent with being hit by a car
(d) He has more bones than the average human being
2. What is the man wearing that lies beside the road where Dan and Liz are driving?
(a) Navajo ceremonial dress
(c) Robes like a monk
(d) A suit and tie
3. Who is Edwardus de Johnes?
(a) A mysterious figure with a mythical reputation
(b) The inventor of the vamous water mill on the Dordogne
(c) The prior of the monastery that Arnaut destroys
(d) Arnaut's second in command
4. Where is Dan Baker driving?
(a) Navajo Reservation
(b) In the canyons near Sedona
(c) Grand Canyon National Park
(d) The Hopi Reservation
5. For how many years has Gordon been Doniger's right hand man?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Liz seem oblivious?
2. What was Arnaut de Cervole's former occupation?
3. What does Arnaut de Cervole decimate on a rampage with other renegade knights?
4. What does Liz do for a living?
5. Who is Joseph Traub?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)