|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Rock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will the group travel directly from their arrival spot?
(a) The marketplace
(b) The monastery
(c) The castle's main room
(d) The jousting grounds
2. What is one thing the Introduction mentions that scientists could not have conceived of at the beginning of the 20th Century?
(a) Electrical lights
(b) The equality of blacks in the culture
(c) Women's voting rights
(d) A cotton gin
3. What happens to Gomez?
(a) She shrinks down and gets smaller and smaller until she disappears altogether
(b) Her image is always there, but she is gone corporeally
(c) She instantly disappears
(d) She fades and then is gone
4. Who does Professor Johnston say funds the excavation efforts?
(a) Mostly the Universities involved
(b) Government grants from about eight different countries
(c) Mostly the French government
5. Why does Chris add fortifications to the model he makes?
(a) He think it is the way the architect would have made it because of the principles of physics known back then
(b) He found some heavy beams in the area where he works and believes they prove the mill was fortified
(c) Because they want to try some of the hurling machines against something that is realistic
(d) Because of the state of war at the time the model represents
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the others react to the idea of going after the professor?
2. What was Arnaut de Cervole's former occupation?
3. What caused Chris' grades to drop at one time during his school career?
4. What does Doniger say to flatter the individuals of the Yale team?
5. What event is happening in Castelgard on the day the Yale team will arrive?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)