Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait does Bob lack that Paddy had?
2. What does Father Ralph's mentor find when he looks in Ralph's missal?
3. What does Luke find for Meggie when they get to Queensland?
4. How is the relationship between Dane and Justine?
5. What nationwide event happens that involves the Cleary family?
Essay Topic 1
Mary Carson appears to be a very shrewd woman. How does she use her intuition about the people in her circle to manipulate those same people? Select three other characters in the book and describe Mary's relationship with those characters.
Essay Topic 2
Luke and Meggie obviously have very different views of marriage. What are Meggie's views? What are Luke's views? Do they have similar views on anything regarding their marriage? Cite examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Justine is an ambitious young woman with a personality very different from Dane's. Describe the differences as well as the similarities. What, looking at their family histories, contributes to the differences or similarities? Paternity is an issue as well. How does this affect the brother and sister?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)