|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trait does Bob lack that Paddy had?
(b) Ability to get along with people.
(c) Sense of humor.
(d) Quick temper.
2. What does Father Ralph's mentor find when he looks in Ralph's missal?
(a) A dried pink rose.
(b) A poem by Poe.
(c) A picture of Meggie.
(d) A highlighted Biblical verse.
3. What does Luke find for Meggie when they get to Queensland?
(a) Her brother Frank.
(b) A job as a housekeeper on Himmelhoch.
(c) A beautiful new dress.
(d) A pet dog.
4. How is the relationship between Dane and Justine?
(c) Very close.
5. What nationwide event happens that involves the Cleary family?
(a) The tax rate skyrockets.
(b) Wool and other sheep products are no longer in demand.
(c) The Prime Minister declares war on Germany.
(d) There is an earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luke's reaction to meeting up with Meggie for a vacation?
2. Who does Meggie confide the state of her marriage to?
3. Why does Meggie not file for divorce from Luke?
4. Why is Father Ralph hurt when he sees Meggie's child?
5. What happens between Meggie and her visitor at Matlock?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)