|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Archbishop de Bricassart disagree with the Pope?
(a) Because he feels that the Pope does not do enough to stop the war.
(b) Because the Pope wants him to ask Meggie's forgiveness.
(c) Because the Pope will not let the Archbishop visit Drogheda.
(d) Because the Pope wants him to leave Rome.
2. What does Cardinal Contini-Verchese find out?
(a) That Father Ralph has been lying about money.
(b) That Father Ralph prefers to stay in Gillanbone.
(c) That Father Ralph had an affair with Meggie.
(d) That Father Ralph had an affair with Mary Carson.
3. Who does Meggie think Luke looks like?
(b) Father Ralph.
4. What trait does Bob lack that Paddy had?
(a) Quick temper.
(b) Sense of humor.
(d) Ability to get along with people.
5. What decision does Meggie make during her getaway?
(a) To leave the Muellers.
(b) To tell Fiona about her marriage.
(c) To leave Luke.
(d) To bury the past and forget Father Ralph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does Dane want to pursue?
2. What is Luke's reaction to meeting up with Meggie for a vacation?
3. What role is Father Ralph about to assume right after Meggie gives birth to her firstborn?
4. Who is Luke's new boss when he becomes a sugar cane cutter?
5. Where does Meggie go after her trip to Matlock?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)