|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meggie go for a getaway after her daughter's birth?
(b) To see Fiona's family.
2. What is the climate difference between Gillanbone and Queensland?
(a) Queensland has much more rain than Gillanbone.
(b) There is more snowfall in Gillanbone.
(c) The climate is about the same between the two locations.
(d) Queensland is far hotter than Gillanbone.
3. What nationwide event happens that involves the Cleary family?
(a) The Prime Minister declares war on Germany.
(b) The tax rate skyrockets.
(c) There is an earthquake.
(d) Wool and other sheep products are no longer in demand.
4. What occupation does Dane want to pursue?
(a) Store owner.
(b) Sheep shearer.
(d) The priesthood.
5. What comment does Fiona make that surprises Meggie?
(a) That she never really loved Paddy.
(b) That she hates Drogheda.
(c) That Frank is her favorite.
(d) That Dane is the image of his father, Archbishop de Bricassart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luke's reaction to meeting up with Meggie for a vacation?
2. What does Justine choose to do rather than attend college?
3. Who shows up at Matlock while Meggie is staying there?
4. Why does Fiona see things from Meggie's perspective?
5. What position is Father Ralph elevated to at the end of the war?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)