1. Which of the following is not one of Fiona's duties?
Assisting Paddy with the farm chores.
2. What is the special gift that Meggie receives for her fourth birthday?
A doll that she names Agnes.
3. What sets Frank apart from the other male Cleary children?
All of the given answers are correct.
4. The "Thorn Birds" spans three generations of what family?
5. Which of the following characters are Meggie's children?
Dane & Justine.
6. What two people or things is Ralph torn between?
Meggie and the Church.
This section contains 4,751 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)