Quiz: Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What essential part of the house is still found outside at Drogheda?
a) The kitchen.
b) A bathtub.
c) A water heater.
d) The privy.
2. How does Mary Carson view Ralph de Bricassart?
a) As a son.
b) As a brother.
c) As a husband.
d) She is attracted to him.
3. How much older is Mary than Ralph?
a) Two decades.
b) Five decades.
c) Four decades.
d) One decade.
4. Which character's workload increases significantly with the move to New South Wales?
5. Who does Mary Carson pay tuition for to attend boarding school in Gillanbone?
a) Meggie and Stuart.
b) Ralph and Jack.
This section contains 246 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)