1. Which of the following is not one of Fiona's duties?
(a) Assisting Paddy with the farm chores.
(b) Cooking three meals a day.
(c) Doing the laundry and cleaning.
(d) Raising the children.
2. What is the special gift that Meggie receives for her fourth birthday?
(a) A pet lamb named Bo.
(b) A day to follow her dad on his daily chores.
(c) A doll that she names Agnes.
(d) A trip to the candy store in Wahine.
3. What sets Frank apart from the other male Cleary children?
(a) His desire to be independent.
(b) Helping his mother out when Paddy is not around.
(c) All of the given answers are correct.
(d) His love of adventure and travel.
4. The "Thorn Birds" spans three generations of what family?
5. Which of the following characters are Meggie's children?
(a) Ralph & Fiona.
(b) Luke & Mary.
(c) Patrick & Agnes.
(d) Dane & Justine.
6. What two people or things is Ralph torn between?
(a) Paddy and Fiona
(b) Being a sheep farmer or working in Wahine.
(c) The Clearys and the Carsons.
(d) Meggie and the Church.
This section contains 4,751 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)