1. Which of the following is not one of Fiona's duties?
(a) Assisting Paddy with the farm chores.
(b) Raising the children.
(c) Cooking three meals a day.
(d) Doing the laundry and cleaning.
2. What is the special gift that Meggie receives for her fourth birthday?
(a) A doll that she names Agnes.
(b) A day to follow her dad on his daily chores.
(c) A pet lamb named Bo.
(d) A trip to the candy store in Wahine.
3. What sets Frank apart from the other male Cleary children?
(a) His desire to be independent.
(b) All of the given answers are correct.
(c) His love of adventure and travel.
(d) Helping his mother out when Paddy is not around.
4. The "Thorn Birds" spans three generations of what family?
5. Which of the following characters are Meggie's children?
(a) Luke & Mary.
(b) Patrick & Agnes.
(c) Dane & Justine.
(d) Ralph & Fiona.
6. What two people or things is Ralph torn between?
(a) The Clearys and the Carsons.
(b) Meggie and the Church.
(c) Paddy and Fiona
(d) Being a sheep farmer or working in Wahine.
This section contains 4,751 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)