Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Craig do when he sees some police officers?
2. When LaJoe tells Weasel, her oldest son, what the man did to her, what does Weasel do?
3. How does Lafeyette dress for Craig's funeral?
4. What was the result of Lafeyette's fall down some stairs?
5. What begins to happen to try and reduce the violence in the projects?
Write an essay on the effects of drug trafficking on society as a whole. Discuss how illegal drugs affect every strata of society. Mention the low rate of kicking a habit once it has taken hold of a person and the price in money, property, and lives illegal drugs cost the general public.
Write an essay on the subject of "Living in Fear." Beginning with the constant shootings and murders in the Chicago projects, expand that subject to other examples of people living in fear. Write about living in fear in ones own family because of an abusive family member. Also include examples like countries where genocide is a common practice and people of certain ethnic or tribal identities are in constant fear of being slaughtered.
Write an essay on social welfare systems in America. Give a balanced view, expressing the ways in which it certainly has helped a number of people. On the other hand, mention its inadequacies and offer suggestions about how it might be improved.
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)