Mid-Book Test (up to Fall 1988-Winter 1989, Chapter 18)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is the teacher Lafeyette likes a great deal?
2. What do the boys use to hunt for garter snakes?
3. What gives Pharoah a headache at the jail?
4. What do the children call the Henry Horner Homes?
5. How do the people at Horner Homes call Urica?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How is the character of Pharoah developed in the story by how he cannot lie to LaJoe?
This section contains 1,029 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)