|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Gwen Anderson to vomit in the basement?
(a) the dead body of a baby
(b) a child tied up and kept down there
(c) the smell of rotting animal carcasses and feces
(d) the leakage from the sewer system
2. What are the results of Vance Lane's efforts at CHA?
(a) He is fired for making waves.
(b) The basements are sealed off.
(c) Everyone's rent goes up.
(d) A few things do improve in the neighborhood.
3. What is different about Terrence's appearance at the trial?
(a) He had been lifting weights and is now very muscular.
(b) His heair is all shaved off.
(c) He looked older and scared.
(d) His hair had started turning gray.
4. What begins to happen to try and reduce the violence in the projects?
(a) building sweeps to try to get rid of the gangs
(b) rewards offered for turning in gang members
(c) enlarged police patrols in the area
(d) vigilante committees are formed
5. Where are Craig and his friends going when he comes across Francis Higgins and Richard Marianos?
(a) on the way to downtown Chicago
(b) on their way to pick up the stereo equipment
(c) on the way to a Blackhawk game
(d) on the way to make a drug drop
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes up Rickey's gang?
2. Why are some boys beating a man outside Horner Homes?
3. What was the result of Lafeyette's fall down some stairs?
4. Who owns the luxury home with a marble staircase, sunken tub and Jacuzzi?
5. How does Craig Davis earn his living?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)