|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Terrence's appearance at the trial?
(a) He looked older and scared.
(b) His hair had started turning gray.
(c) He had been lifting weights and is now very muscular.
(d) His heair is all shaved off.
2. Who is Clarise?
(a) Rickey's bad sister
(b) the smartest girl in Pharoah's class
(c) LaJoe's cousin
(d) Pharoah's new girlfriend
3. When LaJoe tells Weasel, her oldest son, what the man did to her, what does Weasel do?
(a) He finds Keith and beats him up.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He gets his gang to beat up Keith.
(d) He takes a gun and shoots Keith.
4. Under what condition will the truck owner drop the charges against the five boys?
(a) if they work for him free for one month
(b) if they agree to go to counseling
(c) if they sincerely apologize
(d) if each family pays $100 restitution
5. What does Pharoah see that makes him stutter again?
(a) a rainbow
(b) an elephant
(c) a police car
(d) a murder
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pharoah decide to clean to get out of Lafeyette's way?
2. Why does Pharoah dress up one spring morning?
3. Why do LaJoe and Rochelle decorate the apartment?
4. What is clear about the judge in Lafeyette's hearing at Juvenile Detention?
5. How does LaJoe see to it that the children have a good Christmas?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)