|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pharoah put on and spend thirty minutes grooming himself before the party?
(a) a new blue suit
(b) a white jogging suit
(c) a new Blackhawks jacket
(d) a green shorts set
2. Who owns the luxury home with a marble staircase, sunken tub and Jacuzzi?
(a) Mayor Daly
(b) the Playboy Club
(c) a family of drug runners
(d) the Chicago Mafia
3. Who fights in LaJoe's apartment while she is out?
(a) Rickey and Lafeyette
(b) Terrance and Rochell
(c) Tough Luck and Willie
(d) The triplets and grandmother
4. Why do LaJoe and Rochelle decorate the apartment?
(a) a surprise birthday party for Pharoah
(b) for Christmas
(c) Terrance is coming home
(d) just to brighten up their lives
5. What is different about Terrence's appearance at the trial?
(a) He had been lifting weights and is now very muscular.
(b) His hair had started turning gray.
(c) His heair is all shaved off.
(d) He looked older and scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Clarise?
2. What is Lafeyette's sentence?
3. Why does LaJoe want to try and move away from Horner?
4. What does Lafeyette think about LaShawn?
5. What are they all talking abut when Pharoah runs home to tell about his win?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the unfortunate coincidence involving Craig Davis and the police?
2. What does Gwen Anderson tell the CHA about the basement?
3. How has Lafeyette's behavior changed since Craig's funeral?
4. How does Pharoah react to his visit to the courtroom?
5. Describe the shooting of Craig Davis.
6. How does Pharoah prepare for the next spelling bee?
7. What happens at the hearing in spite of Anne Rhodes' telling the judge she does not think Lafeyette is guilty?
8. Who is Vince Lane and what does he hope to accomplish?
9. How do Pharoah and Lafeyette happen to run into Rickey on their way for a treat?
10. What are some of the improvements Vincent Lane is able to make in the projects?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)