Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Craig do when he sees some police officers?
(a) falls to the ground
(b) pulls out a gun
(c) panics and runs
(d) holds up his hands
2. When LaJoe tells Weasel, her oldest son, what the man did to her, what does Weasel do?
(a) He finds Keith and beats him up.
(b) He takes a gun and shoots Keith.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He gets his gang to beat up Keith.
3. How does Lafeyette dress for Craig's funeral?
(a) in a deejay outfit
(b) in one of Terrence's suits
(c) in his only clean clothes
(d) in new jeans and a sweater
4. What was the result of Lafeyette's fall down some stairs?
(a) a broken arm
(b) a fractured ankle
(c) a concussion
(d) a torn ligament
5. What begins to happen to try and reduce the violence in the projects?
(a) building sweeps to try to get rid of the gangs
(b) rewards offered for turning in gang members
(c) enlarged police patrols in the area
(d) vigilante committees are formed
6. Why is Pharoah worried that even if he achieves a high school diploma, he will not be able to get out of the projects?
(a) Everyone will think he forged the diploma.
(b) There will only be poor jobs available for blacks.
(c) His brother in prison will alarm people.
(d) Dawn has been unable to escape.
7. What is Pharoah's latest interest?
8. What is it that Vince Lane does not know until the Horner residents inform him?
(a) the number of murders
(b) the heat in the winter
(c) the dangerous electrical wiring
(d) the condition of the basement
9. Who do they meet on the way and invite to join them?
10. What does Pharoah put on and spend thirty minutes grooming himself before the party?
(a) a new blue suit
(b) a green shorts set
(c) a white jogging suit
(d) a new Blackhawks jacket
11. What can LaJoe not get a gang to stop doing near her house?
(a) writing grafitti on the walls
(b) beating a fourteen-year-old
(c) throwing rockes at the windows
(d) tormenting Pharoah
12. Which child did LaJoe take with her to Terrence's trial?
13. Why does Lafeyette develop a terrible cough?
(a) He stays out all night in the winter.
(b) Because the policeman threw him in a puddle.
(c) He catches it from Rickey.
(d) The open windows let in a cold winter draft.
14. Where does Lafeyette get Pahroah to agree to go?
(a) to a rock concert
(b) to watch cars at the stadium
(c) a nearby hot dog stand
(d) to visit Terrance in jail
15. A week after Craig's funeral, what weather condition takes place?
(a) a late snow
(b) a hail storm
(c) a tornado
(d) a heatwave
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lafeyette think about LaShawn?
2. How does Craig Davis earn his living?
3. Why does Pharoah dress up one spring morning?
4. What is the rumor going around the projects?
5. When are the projects stifling hot?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)