|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 29, 1989, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lafeyette beginning to look like at the age of thriteen?
(a) like a ghost
(b) like his father
(c) like an old man
(d) like a wild animal
2. What position had LaJoe's mother held when LaJoe was a child?
(a) delegate to the Democratic National Convention
(b) Voting registrar
(c) County Clerk
(d) the precinct captain for the Democratic Party
3. Why does Lafeyette develop a terrible cough?
(a) The open windows let in a cold winter draft.
(b) He stays out all night in the winter.
(c) Because the policeman threw him in a puddle.
(d) He catches it from Rickey.
4. What begins to happen to try and reduce the violence in the projects?
(a) enlarged police patrols in the area
(b) building sweeps to try to get rid of the gangs
(c) vigilante committees are formed
(d) rewards offered for turning in gang members
5. How have the stadium's owners, the Wirz family, changed the character of the neighborhood?
(a) by helping homeowners paint their houses
(b) by bulldozing homes for parking lots
(c) by planting trees and flowers in the neighborhood
(d) by putting up youth facilities
Short Answer Questions
1. Terrence commit the crime of ______________ and faces a ten year sentence.
2. Who is the one person with whom Pharoah is comfortable?
3. What has changed about Lafeyette?
4. How does Craig Davis earn his living?
5. What can Pharoah do in his secret place?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)