|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 29, 1989, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Terrance spend much of the visitation time?
(a) complaining about the other inmates
(b) lecturing Lafeyette to stay in school and out of trouble
(c) making a list of things for LaJoe to bring him
(d) talking about how he is going to change
2. How does LaJoe see to it that the children have a good Christmas?
(a) by using her benefit money
(b) by borrowing money from her mother
(c) by playing cards to win money at night
(d) by putting gifts on layaway for months
3. What does the racist policeman say to Lafeyette at the stadium?
(a) Black kids all belong to gangs.
(b) You black kids are all pushing dope.
(c) There's no room for black trash here.
(d) The white people don't have money to give to niggers.
4. Where does Bird Leg get food for his pets?
(a) dead rats in the project
(b) trash bins behind a Kentucky Fried Chicken
(c) pet food he shoplifts
(d) left overs at home
5. What position had LaJoe's mother held when LaJoe was a child?
(a) delegate to the Democratic National Convention
(b) Voting registrar
(c) the precinct captain for the Democratic Party
(d) County Clerk
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rumor going around the projects?
2. What does LaJoe witness that makes her put her foot down with Lafeyette?
3. What is Pharoah's latest interest?
4. What is different about Terrence's appearance at the trial?
5. In May of 1989, who holds a meeting with the Henry Horner tenants association?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)