|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1989, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to LaJoe at the welfare meeting?
(a) She is taken to the hospital.
(b) Her benefits are cut off.
(c) She is taken to jail.
(d) Her children are removed.
2. How does Lafeyette cope with his stress?
(b) bullying his siblings
(c) sitting on the railroad tracks
3. Where are Craig and his friends going when he comes across Francis Higgins and Richard Marianos?
(a) on the way to make a drug drop
(b) on the way to a Blackhawk game
(c) on the way to downtown Chicago
(d) on their way to pick up the stereo equipment
4. What did a friend do for the family?
(a) helped LaJoe get her welfare back
(b) bailed Terrence out of jail
(c) gave Lafeyette a job
(d) bought some groceries
5. Who is the only one LaJoe tells about the situation with the welfare board?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event caused riots in the area around the Blackhawk stadium?
2. Why does LaJoe hope that Dawn is successful?
3. A week after Craig's funeral, what weather condition takes place?
4. Who fights in LaJoe's apartment while she is out?
5. What does the racist policeman say to Lafeyette at the stadium?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)