|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1989, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treats does LaJoe buy for the children?
(a) comic books and candy
(b) fresh fruit and popsicles
(c) candy and chewing gum
(d) small plastic toy filled with candy
2. Why do LaJoe and Rochelle decorate the apartment?
(a) for Christmas
(b) Terrance is coming home
(c) a surprise birthday party for Pharoah
(d) just to brighten up their lives
3. How does Lafeyette dress for Craig's funeral?
(a) in a deejay outfit
(b) in new jeans and a sweater
(c) in one of Terrence's suits
(d) in his only clean clothes
4. What is the nickname of the child Terrance fathered at age fourteen?
(d) Teddy Bear
5. When LaJoe tells Weasel, her oldest son, what the man did to her, what does Weasel do?
(a) He takes a gun and shoots Keith.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He finds Keith and beats him up.
(d) He gets his gang to beat up Keith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when the gang members break a side window of a car at a stoplight and grab a purse or briefcase on the seat?
2. What can Pharoah do in his secret place?
3. When does Pharoah realize something is wrong?
4. Who is LaJoe's one hope of having a child graduate from high school and go on to college?
5. At the Boys Club program, what is the response to the question, "Don't you live your country?"
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)