|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1989, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pharoah entered in at school?
(a) an accelerated learning class
(b) a new PE class
(c) his class spelling bee
(d) a mathematics contest
2. What is the name of the young man who entertains outside of Horner Homes?
(a) Craig Davis
(b) James Brown
(c) Little Richard
(d) Stevie Wonder
3. How does Lafeyette dress for Craig's funeral?
(a) in new jeans and a sweater
(b) in a deejay outfit
(c) in one of Terrence's suits
(d) in his only clean clothes
4. Why is Lafeyette against the friendship between Rickey and Pharoah?
(a) He thinks someone is out to kill Rickey.
(b) He knows that Rickey is a thief.
(c) He worries that Rickey will take his place with Pharoah.
(d) He worries that Rickey will lead Pharoah into trouble.
5. What does Pharoah decide to clean to get out of Lafeyette's way?
(a) the bathrooms
(b) the windows
(c) the stove
(d) the hallway
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pharoah go with Lafeyette and Rickey and some other friends?
2. Who wants to know if Pharoah's cousin Dede will go out with him?
3. What does Lafeyette fantasize about having in the future?
4. Who is the son LaJoe is closest to but who disappoints her the most?
5. What is keeping Pharoah out of school?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)