|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1988, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes stressful to LaJoe to the point of sleepless nights and severe headaches?
(a) so many people in the house
(b) Pharoah's running away
(c) too many gun battles
(d) drug abuse
2. How does Pharoah work on his stutter?
(a) saying the words and letters slowly
(b) tongue twisters
(c) using hand motions
(d) talking very softly
3. With everyone moved back into the apartment, how many does LaJoe now have to feed?
(a) three adults and thirteen children
(b) four adults and six children
(c) thirteen adults and children
(d) two adults and twelve children
4. What does the young man do with Lafeyette?
(a) shows him how to deejay
(b) collects snakes
(c) teaches him the guitar
(d) plays basketball with him
5. Who is LaJoe's childhood friend?
(b) Lila Mae
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lafeyette against the friendship between Rickey and Pharoah?
2. Where does Urica live after her mother and sister were murdered?
3. How many inmates was the Cook County jail built to house?
4. How do Lafeyette and Pharoah refer to the escalating gang wars and gun battles?
5. What can Pharoah do in his secret place?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)