|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1988, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bird Leg's cousin, Rickey, is full of rage. Why?
(a) He witnessed Bird Leg's death.
(b) He cannot get into the gang.
(c) He is abused by a teacher.
(d) He is always getting beat up.
2. What happens to LaJoe at the welfare meeting?
(a) Her benefits are cut off.
(b) She is taken to the hospital.
(c) She is taken to jail.
(d) Her children are removed.
3. What does the young man do with Lafeyette?
(a) shows him how to deejay
(b) teaches him the guitar
(c) plays basketball with him
(d) collects snakes
4. What accusation is brought against LaJoe?
(b) welfare fraud
(c) drug dealing
(d) child abuse
5. How does Pharoah think of the lush, grassy lawn around the condominium complex called Damen Courts?
(a) as his worst place
(b) as a dangerous place
(c) as his secret place
(d) as a forbidden place
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is eight-year-old Urica Winder in court?
2. What do the boys use to hunt for garter snakes?
3. Where does Bird Leg get food for his pets?
4. What is Bird Leg's obsession?
5. What becomes stressful to LaJoe to the point of sleepless nights and severe headaches?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)