|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1988, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a friend do for the family?
(a) gave Lafeyette a job
(b) bailed Terrence out of jail
(c) bought some groceries
(d) helped LaJoe get her welfare back
2. What is the nickname of the child Terrance fathered at age fourteen?
(d) Teddy Bear
3. What happens to LaJoe at the welfare meeting?
(a) Her children are removed.
(b) She is taken to the hospital.
(c) Her benefits are cut off.
(d) She is taken to jail.
4. What does Lafeyette hear someone was doing when he got his legs run over by a train?
(a) hunting for snakes
(b) walking on the railroad ties
(d) hopping a moving box car
5. Who is LaJoe's childhood friend?
(d) Lila Mae
Short Answer Questions
1. When another person is killed, why do Lafeyette and Pharoah refuse to go to the funeral?
2. What is keeping Pharoah out of school?
3. What type of person is Rickey?
4. What is the last word Pharoah is given to spell?
5. What has caused Pharoah to faint?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)