|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1988, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is LaJoe's one hope of having a child graduate from high school and go on to college?
2. Where does Bird Leg get food for his pets?
(a) trash bins behind a Kentucky Fried Chicken
(b) dead rats in the project
(c) pet food he shoplifts
(d) left overs at home
3. Why will Jimmie Lee not let Horner project boys join his gang and even warns them to stay away from drugs and gangs?
(a) because they are too young
(b) because the Horner boys are too undernourished
(c) because of his love for children
(d) because he only uses boys from other projects
4. What impediment gets worse in Pharoah after all the summer violence?
(a) his limp
(b) his nightmares
(c) his lisp
(d) his stutter
5. What is the nickname of the child Terrance fathered at age fourteen?
(b) Teddy Bear
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two main threats to the safety of Lafeyette and Pharoah at the Henry Horner Homes?
2. What evidence is there that Pharoah is comfortable in a classroom?
3. What type of person is Rickey?
4. Why does LaJoe hope that Dawn is successful?
5. Who is LaJoe's childhood friend?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)