|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fall 1987 - Spring 1988, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Jimmie Lee not let Horner project boys join his gang and even warns them to stay away from drugs and gangs?
(a) because of his love for children
(b) because they are too young
(c) because the Horner boys are too undernourished
(d) because he only uses boys from other projects
2. What evidence is there that Pharoah is comfortable in a classroom?
(a) He has no trouble breathing.
(b) He stutters less.
(c) He sits on the front row.
(d) He makes everyone laugh.
3. What type of person is Rickey?
(a) a small, frightened boy
(b) a bookworm like Pharoah
(c) a kind boy everyoe likes
(d) a bully and troublemaker in school
4. What occurs with LaShawn and her two children, boyfriend, and boyfriend's brother ?
(a) They steal LaJoe's food stamps.
(b) They help LaJoe move out of Horner.
(c) They are all killed in a gang war.
(d) They all move into the Rivers' apartment.
5. What is Bird Leg's obsession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bird Leg dressed in at his funeral?
2. Why is Lafeyette against the friendship between Rickey and Pharoah?
3. What seriously haunts Lafeyette?
4. When another person is killed, why do Lafeyette and Pharoah refuse to go to the funeral?
5. Where does Bird Leg get food for his pets?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)