|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1989, Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes stressful to LaJoe to the point of sleepless nights and severe headaches?
(a) drug abuse
(b) so many people in the house
(c) too many gun battles
(d) Pharoah's running away
2. When does Lafeyette lose another friend who dies in a car accident during a police chase?
(a) two days after Craig's funeral
(b) a month later that same spring
(c) the same day Craig is shot
(d) a week after Craig's funeral
3. Where does Urica live after her mother and sister were murdered?
(a) in a white foster home
(b) two flights up with her grandmother
(c) in another housing project
(d) in an orphanage
4. What does the teacher, Mr. Rogers, promise the class if either Clarise or Pharoah wins the spelling bee?
(a) a party
(b) a movie
(c) no homework
(d) extra credit
5. How do the people at Horner Homes call Urica?
(a) the rat
(b) a liar
(c) the lucky one
(d) the miracle child
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the son LaJoe is closest to but who disappoints her the most?
2. Which child did LaJoe take with her to Terrence's trial?
3. What bad dream does Pharoah have after the sentencing of his older brother?
4. What do Lafeyette, Pharoah and their friends do at Chicago Blackhawk and Bulls games?
5. When Rickey and Lafeyette shoplift, what are they unaware of?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)