|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fall 1987 - Spring 1988, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many inmates was the Cook County jail built to house?
(a) three thousand
(b) twelve hundred
(c) seven hundred
(d) seven thousand
2. What impediment gets worse in Pharoah after all the summer violence?
(a) his stutter
(b) his nightmares
(c) his limp
(d) his lisp
3. When another person is killed, why do Lafeyette and Pharoah refuse to go to the funeral?
(a) They had made plans to go to the tracks.
(b) They had nothing good to wear.
(c) They are still raw from Bird Leg's funeral.
(d) They did not like the dead boy.
4. How does Terrance spend much of the visitation time?
(a) making a list of things for LaJoe to bring him
(b) lecturing Lafeyette to stay in school and out of trouble
(c) complaining about the other inmates
(d) talking about how he is going to change
5. Who is LaJoe's childhood friend?
(b) Lila Mae
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one person with whom Pharoah is comfortable?
2. Where does Pharoah want Lafeyette to take him?
3. What occurs with LaShawn and her two children, boyfriend, and boyfriend's brother ?
4. Where do LaJoe, Lafeyette, Pharoah and the triplets go to visit Terrence?
5. How old was LaJoe when she first came to the Henry Horner Projects?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)