|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fall 1987 - Spring 1988, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has caused Pharoah to faint?
(a) getting too hot
(b) deeing Bird Leg get shot
(c) the sounds of gunfire
(d) snakes at the tracks
2. How many inmates was the Cook County jail built to house?
(a) seven hundred
(b) seven thousand
(c) twelve hundred
(d) three thousand
3. What gives Pharoah a headache at the jail?
(a) the guard's whistle
(b) a siren
(c) the clanging of doors
(d) a couple arguing
4. How old was LaJoe when she first came to the Henry Horner Projects?
5. What evidence is there that Pharoah is comfortable in a classroom?
(a) He stutters less.
(b) He sits on the front row.
(c) He makes everyone laugh.
(d) He has no trouble breathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurs with LaShawn and her two children, boyfriend, and boyfriend's brother ?
2. Who is the one person with whom Pharoah is comfortable?
3. What is keeping Pharoah out of school?
4. Why does Pharoah love school?
5. When another person is killed, why do Lafeyette and Pharoah refuse to go to the funeral?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)