|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1989, Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Gwen Anderson to vomit in the basement?
(a) the smell of rotting animal carcasses and feces
(b) the leakage from the sewer system
(c) a child tied up and kept down there
(d) the dead body of a baby
2. Why can LaJoe not defend herself well against the accusations?
(a) She has no education.
(b) She is too timid.
(c) She is guilty.
(d) She has no transportation to the hearing.
3. How have the stadium's owners, the Wirz family, changed the character of the neighborhood?
(a) by putting up youth facilities
(b) by helping homeowners paint their houses
(c) by planting trees and flowers in the neighborhood
(d) by bulldozing homes for parking lots
4. What event caused riots in the area around the Blackhawk stadium?
(a) the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.
(b) the Kent State shootings
(c) the death of Robert Kennedy
(d) the Chicago riots at the Democratic convention
5. What does Pharoah warn his friends about in the basement?
(a) human-headed cats
(b) vampire bats
(c) poisonous snakes
(d) evil spirits
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the vacancy rate at Horner increase?
2. What is the rumor going around the projects?
3. Who is the newly appointed housing manager of Horner Homes?
4. Why will Pharaoh not wear his nylon jacket with the Blackhawk logo?
5. What accusation is brought against LaJoe?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)