Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
2. The first phase for the native writers and artists is what?
3. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
4. In the building of the new democracy, no one will be able to escape what?
5. The awareness of an earlier native culture helps justify the struggle for what?
Essay Topic 1
Describe one example that Fanon uses to illustrate the consequences that colonialism can have on individuals? What does Fanon believe is causing the particular issue for the person? What point is he trying to make with the examples that he gives? Do you agree or disagree with his point? Why?
Essay Topic 2
What does Fanon think that native groups should do in colonial situations? What actions does he recommend in the book? What does he think a post-colonial society should look like? Do you agree or disagree? Why?
Essay Topic 3
What is the rediscovered native culture like? What factors do you think influence this form of the culture? How does an authentic culture develop, according to Fanon? How does be-bop illustrate the new forms of expression?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)