Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
2. The first phase for the native writers and artists is what?
3. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
4. In the building of the new democracy, no one will be able to escape what?
5. The awareness of an earlier native culture helps justify the struggle for what?
Essay Topic 1
Describe one example that Fanon uses to illustrate the consequences that colonialism can have on individuals? What does Fanon believe is causing the particular issue for the person? What point is he trying to make with the examples that he gives? Do you agree or disagree with his point? Why?
Essay Topic 2
What factors pose a threat to the revolutionary movement? What obstacles does the movement have to overcome in order to be successful? Why do these factors or obstacles present a problem for the movement?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the process of recruitment to the movement. Where do the rebel leaders start when looking for support? What mistakes do they make in looking for support? In what groups do they find greater support for and participation in the movement? Why are these groups more supportive than others?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)