|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
2. The first phase for the native writers and artists is what?
3. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
4. In the building of the new democracy, no one will be able to escape what?
5. The awareness of an earlier native culture helps justify the struggle for what?
Essay Topic 1
Why is native culture an important part of the revolution against colonialism? What changes have to take place among native artists? Why do you think native art is repressed under colonialism?
Essay Topic 2
Fanon argues that colonial society is a sick society. Why does he argue this? What facts does he use to back up this argument? Do you agree or disagree with him? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the process of recruitment to the movement. Where do the rebel leaders start when looking for support? What mistakes do they make in looking for support? In what groups do they find greater support for and participation in the movement? Why are these groups more supportive than others?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)