|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
(a) The status quo
(b) The middle classes' leadership
(c) Their own native soil
(d) The colonialists' grapes
2. The first phase for the native writers and artists is what?
(a) Creating a native culture
(b) Creating artistic pieces for colonial rulers
(c) Throwing off colonial rule
(d) Showing that the colonial culture has been absorbed
3. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
(a) Ministry of Commerce
(b) Ministry of Defense
(c) Ministry of Culture
(d) Ministry of Labor
4. In the building of the new democracy, no one will be able to escape what?
5. The awareness of an earlier native culture helps justify the struggle for what?
(b) To be a colonial power
Short Answer Questions
1. The post-colonial middle class has no understanding of what?
2. What does the middle class seek at any cost to avoid?
3. The true native art begins to grow when the artist address whom?
4. Why does the national party begin to disintegrate?
5. Fanon argues that the involvement of the people will do what to the movement?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)