|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The re-discovery of the indigenous culture helps reclaim what?
(a) Basic human dignity
(b) Colonial knowledge
(c) Wealth for the native
(d) Technology advances
2. Which of the following is a former French colony?
(b) South Africa
3. What word does not describe the rediscovered native culture?
(c) Violent in expression
4. Fanon argues that the post-colonial middle class identifies too closely with what group?
(a) The colonial power's poor
(b) The rural peasants
(c) The revolutionary leaders
(d) The corrupt bourgeoisie of the west
5. Why does the bourgeoisie demand the nationalization of the economy?
(a) For the good of all the people
(b) To benefit from the corruption of the past regime
(c) To strengthen the national consciousness
(d) To help the poor, rural peasants out of feudalism
Short Answer Questions
1. There can be no hope for the spread of African culture devoid of the struggle for what?
2. Although former colonies have a potential unity, they also have what?
3. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
4. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
5. In the building of the new democracy, no one will be able to escape what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)